My alt needs cosmic flux

Seriously? We just had to ask? Thanks!

Also:

Now pull this proto-leopid :rabbit2: out of your hat Linxy and I will be VERY impressed!

/moo :cow:

1 Like

IM SO HAPPY I NEVER GOT REVERED THANK YOU SO MUCH WOWOWOWOW

1 Like

The tax still being a thing doesn’t really make sense IMO, but whatever. I guess this will still be useful if Flux isn’t being wiped in s4 and we aren’t getting an 8th legendary rank.

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this! Any plans for Sandworn Relics? I have full stacks of them in my bags on my main that gets no use as I have no need for the gear and the transmog potential isn’t too big for me. Would love for these to become BoA (or at least converted into currency so I don’t lose the bag slots :))

7 Likes

Why cant you just 1 for 1 it. Why the extra cost for no reason at all. I swear you do this crap just to feel superior

10 Likes

It’s to remind you that farming the same currency on alts is 100% given to you

1 Like

Thank you!! But ok, this whole taxing thing is really stupid. As players, we’ve earned this currency. Soul ash, soul cinders, the flux… For it to be taken away just to move to our other characters is just straight obnoxious. We played the game, I played the content, I don’t see why it has to be taxed just to be sent to another character?? For the RPG element?? Who cares. It’s arbitrary, pointless, and dictatived of the development team.

10 Likes

just logged into my main who is revered with the enlightened, it isn’t available for purchase atm for me, tough times

Good, now can you PLEASE make Sandworn Relics account bound? I have 1400 that I can’t do anything with on this character.

And for the love of all that is green and good… make them infinitely stack. lol

7 Likes

Anyway we can use this to renew rhis for stygia too?

It sounds silly, but would like to collect mogs and other Korthia stuff for alts. My hunter has had 30k Cosmic Flux just sitting there for a long time now. She’s an engineer and really don’t have much use for it.

Please and Thank you. :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Can you hotfix the classic servers? For some reason the prepatch isn’t out yet.

1 Like

I already finished all the 6k korthia mogs but I would like to see this put into the game as well. No sense to have others go through something as annoying as I did. The process of mog farming would have been more enjoyable to parallel farm cause I already had alts in the maw doing tormentors and invasions. Instead all 5 sets were bought on the main cause the DA rep requirement.

1 Like

Vilo had to wait for his Pouch shipment to arrive. His new merchandise should be soon available. :blush:

5 Likes

Why did it take a month before season 4 to FINALLY get this feature? This was requested day one…its wayyyyyyy too late. Just being brutally honest. Please consider this earlier next time :expressionless:

3 Likes

They’ve always charged you a conversion fee.

Expansion is almost dead, why hold on to it though.

1 Like

My alts have ZM greens, and the maw is painful for them still. My cloth alts are the weakest of all my alts, I just use them to make mogs, bags and RP.

Playing in the maw makes me feel depressed so I don’t go there unless I have too. Losing stygia when you die and can’t find where you die is even more depressing.

1 Like

?? Did you reply to the wrong person?

Can we get a general flux sink? I got enough of this stuff to gear 20 characters and there’s nothing you can spend it on after you collect the sets.

Anima doesn’t have a conversion fee :frowning:

3 Likes