My account is broken

It says I need an active subscription but I have one. I can’t log out, it looks like I logged out but I can’t log in and when I reopen the site I’m still logged in. I read that it was a problem with Firefox and I should use Chrome to log in and out, so I did so on my laptop which has Chrome and it made me accept to the authenticator and said I have no characters and no post history. I refreshed and said the same thing. One PC thinks I have no sub, the other I have no characters.

This update has been awful, I have to zoom in so the text is barely readable or else the menus don’t appear fully on screen. I just checked the laptop again, it now says I have no sub and still has no characters. Just… awful.

EDIT: Sorry, you may not have noticed but this PC ended up with no chars for a while as well so no posting. I cleared the cache in Firefox which seemed to clear a lot of problems and allowed me to log out and in but now had no characters. I logged out of my laptop and relogged on my PC and it came back. It now says I have an active account,