My account is blocked due to purchase failed!

Hello my account is blocked due to purchase failed, i openend some tickets now they have 17 hours.
Can i have support ?

Tickets are currently hovering around two weeks for most responses. Could you elaborate a bit more on the situation? Blocking account access due to a purchase failure sounds like a vast oversimplification.

I subscribed(30 day sub) and purchased a character name change service, and my account was blocked with code BLz51900057.
Both payments failing because blizzard canceled the payment, I have already contacted the bank regarding this.
I buyed best exp pack and now i cant play :confused: this is bad, seriously 2 weeks ?

I can promise you this is incorrect. Blizzard, as a business, wants your money. They wouldn’t actively refuse a sale.

That error doesn’t seem to be tied to a specific reason for the payment problems, so you’ll probably have to wait on your ticket to get it sorted. I’m still confused on the whole blocking thing, however-- are you saying you’re unable to log into the game at all? Even on your under-20 characters?

My entrie account blocked, i cant login, they sent a email sayng due to payment failure my account may be blocked so i have to open a ticket.
On launcher where is subscribed days says (Account blocked)

This no makes sense…

This is definitely a new one for me, I’m sorry to say. You may very well have to wait until your ticket is answered, but hopefully an SFA might be able to shed a little light once they get into the office.

Did you initiate a chargeback for any purchases in the past, by chance?

Purchases canceled automatically disappear from the history.
Maybe a bug :confused:

That error code is a generic account blocked message.

If it was blocked due to being compromised or due to some penalty applied to the account, or an outstanding chargeback, among other reasons, no financial transactions would be allowed and any attempt to purchase something would fail.

Check you email and spam folder to see if there is anything there from Blizzard.

In the email they just said that my account could be temporarily blocked and that I should open a ticket.

There is a billing issue, Srlk. That I can see - what happened, that I can’t see.

Opening a ticket so this can be looked into is good.

2 Likes

Orlyia I Opened a ticket 21 hours ago and anyone responses, blizzard aways, man i cant play, i buyed a game an now i cant play.
I losing many hours and viewers :confused:, i will stream about this today at night.

I do see a new one - looks like you already had one in as well. That should come up in queue, but it may be a little while.

1 Like

I created a new ticket changing the subject I really don’t know how tickets are prioritized or if there is any kind of prioritization for blocking issues.