MW Returning LF Mythic Prog Guild

Hey there!
Looking to return before the new raid drop, Took a break at the end of Uldir because my guild i was currently in at the time was falling apart. We were top 5 on Illidan-PvP server in the drop of uldir for progression and started losing due to the raid times being so hard to find people for. Looking to get back into that progression curve and back in the raiding atmosphere in general. I have 6 toons at 120, so having a second option for max potential on boss fights is no problem, but prefer to be on my MW or my Mage.
My MW needs a little work as far as gear wise, but nothing too unobtainable. And im willing to put in the time if help is offered!
Appreciate you reading through, looking to make a choice very soon, and transferring is not a problem!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 – 10:00 p.m. EST. We are currently 9/9H and 4/9M in BoD and 2/2H in CoS.

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Since TBC, Last Call has kept a tradition of efficient raid boss kills so our raiders can maintain a high level of play while keeping our real life commitments. Currently 6/9 M BoD.

Raid Schedule is Tue/Thur 7-10pm PST

Add me on Bnet if interested Thel#1371 or discord Thel#1258

We are a 9/9H 8/9M semi-hardcore guild seeking to push CE. We expect people to show up prepared and ready to down bosses and have fun. Casually Disorganized will be a top guild in the near future. Do you want to be a part of the success or on the outside wishing you hadn't missed the opportunity?

Needs: Ranged dps, MW, Rdruid

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed 8-11pm est (prog) Sun 8-11pm est prog until Jaina is dead then alt/casual run

We are looking for players willing to put in maximum effort to achieve our goals together. Even if your class/spec isn't listed in our needs feel free to come to us. We will never turn away good players.

Contact Info:
Birch44#1969

Hey there, we are looking for a MW. I’m putting together a new group once we get done with M Unnat prog. If EST friendly raid times are good for you, feel free to give me btag add. Tue/Thur 8 - 11 EST. btag - Conzeula#1172