MW Nerfs on 5/9 - PvP only

Seem like a lot. Thoughts?

Do you have a link? Only thing I’ve seen so far is a buff to Essence Font.

Edit: thanks

Had to make an edit to specify PvP only and I provided the quote of it and link to it

I see that now. Thanks. I’m not a pvper so I can’t really comment. Has MW really been “oppressive?”

Fistweavers do a crap ton of damage and uninterruptable healing. They needed nerfs, but this seems heavy handed. I am not the greatest fistweaver PvPer (i mostly castweave) so I am curious what people who fistweave more think about that.

1 Like

Called it way back in SL. What do you know… I was right: the modern iteration of fistweaving (a PVE design) was going to be way too problematic in PVP.

Hmm stun, root, knock back, run away from them. Not exactly uninterruptible healing

So I’ve done some arena and BGs recently and I do have to say, FW is very strong. I don’t even take the new zen sphere talent, as it gets dispelled pretty much immediately. I took the faeline talent to give it a 10 sec CD. This basically gives me 100% uptime on faeline boosted dmg and I was a raid boss in BGs.

There were some arena matches where I was 3rd or 4th on dmg, it was never that way last season.

These large sweeping percentages to dmg nerfs without healing modifier increases could be problematic, but idk. People love to hate on the play style and cry, so I get it.

We’ll see how it plays out once everyone is geared in blues on Tuesday.

I don’t PvP, but I’m glad they allow PvE to still get some buffs.

I really can’t think of any complaints I have other than obviously wanting brez or lust.

1 Like

I apologies for being too vague. I meant, they can’t be interrupted via an interrupt because most of the healing is instant or through their damage. They rarely cast. Can they be stopped and CC’d? Yes, of course. All healers can.

Incredibly heavyhanded nerfs

Still, I do upwards of 70m in BG’s right now, with 30m overheal or something.

We will see.