MW Monk LF Guild

Hey there! Currently sitting at 400 ilv, had a late start to the expansion due to a long break when BfA was released and now looking to get back into the game!
Willing to transfer to another high populated server, but ALLIANCE ONLY please!

What Im looking for in a guild:

• Friendly community

• Active in Discord/in Game

• Plays other games outside of WoW

Days/Time available to raid:
Monday - Thursday: 8p - 11p EST

Looking forward to hearing from you!
BNet: thesauce#11461
Discord: thesauce#7262

Hi Brew!
I am Vall the GM of Grey Parses on Aerie Peak. We are currently looking for a MW monk. I’ve actually been hunting/stalking for one for the past 6 months!!!

We are a smaller guild. Have about 7-10 people on at non raid times. There about that many people hanging around discord. We are a digi fam (thats what I like to say) and not in the sense that you couldn’t fit right in if you gave us a shot! We raid two days a week, Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm to 11pm EST.

As a guild we provide stuff for our raiders for both raids and mythic pluses. We can talk about that more when ever you add me back! :smiley:

I think thats all the points. Aerie Peak is considered a High pop server. We are about the 11th highest for Alliance population (not counting the three connected servers that are ahead of us). So apparently from wow standards that is High population. (wanted to let you know the full truth!!!

Hope to hear from you soon. My Btag is candykylla#1231 and my discord is Vallkyries#9046.

Have a great weekend,
Vall

I am Icenea, one of the raid leaders for Night Eternal on Alleria-Khadgar! We are looking for people that like to group and raid while also having fun and being part of the guild community at the same time.

We are an original vanilla guild that has raided for roughly 14 years and through every single tier of raiding. The guild leadership has remained unchanged throughout the life of the guild, and quite a few of the core raiders have been raiding in WOW since the very beginning. We are currently looking for a few more people that are interested in raiding with us and being part of a long-term guild. We have achieved AOTC every single tier since it was put into the game, and we usually get quite a few of the Mythic bosses down every tier as well. The atmosphere of the guild is very fun and stress free. We love to push content, but we also like to have a really good time while doing it.

We are currently 9/9H 3/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS. Recruitment is opening up for the Eternal Palace raid. We are currently recruiting a couple of strong DPS and a solid healer or two for our main raid roster. All classes/specs will be considered, and good players will never be turned away. The main needs for the main raid roster currently are: Mage, Boomkin Druid, DPS/Tank DK, Shadow Priest, DH, and Mistweaver Monk. Our primary form of communication during raids and for announcements is Discord. We have multiple channels for our members that play other games together as well.

Our current main raid times are: Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:30PM until 9:30PM central time. That means that the first pull happens at 7:30PM, so please make sure that works with your schedule before applying!

If you are interested in being a part of the team, or coming to our alt/off raid night to hang out and see what we’re about, please contact myself (Icenea), or add my battletag (Lealia#1131). We look forward to hearing from you!

I believe we have what you are interested in. Active, play other games, etc please let me know if interested.

Hello There Brewsauce,

I read your post and we are interested. We offer several established raid teams. All of our raid teams have their own experienced team leaders. We have the logs to prove that we have been together a long time.

Outside of raiding, we PvP, do Mythic+ key runs, farming events, and offer a variety of weekly events open to all our members. We strive to create a friendly and non-toxic environment.

We are not just a collective number of Btags and Discord names that meet up for raids. We are friends that game together–whether it is in World of Warcraft or another game.

If this sounds like the kind of community that you are interested in, then please explore the links below.

Explore. Engage. Elevate.
Realms: Illidan - Horde and Sargeras - Alliance
Forum Post: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-h-currently-online-multiple-teams-lfm-casuals-welcome/212656
Email: info@currentlyonline.gg
To see what teams are looking for you go to: https://currentlyonline.gg/team-finder/
You are also welcome to join our discord and have a look around. Most of our weekly events are listed in the #events channel. We look forward to hearing from you!

Partnered Discord: https://discord.gg/CurrentlyOnline
Branded#5232

Hey Brewsauce!
If you’re still looking for a guild than Caesars Ultimate Legion might be what you’re looking for. Were a newly formed guild on Stormrage and are currently in the process of building up out raid team for the Eternal Palace Raid. We are a late-night raiding guild that will run on weekends. Our raid times will be from 12am to 3am EST on Friday and Saturday. We are a guild that it willing to help you learn and grow your skill within the raiding scene of World of Warcraft. Our raid team is compromised of many friendly people willing to lend a hand in helping you gear up or any other activity. While raiding will be our main focus we will also be pushing Mythic keys each week and run some rated PvP.
If you have any further questions please contact our officers Lifemadeeasy and Locksten at Bnet: LifeMade3asy#1914 and Boomstenlaka#1785 or at Discord: LifeMade3asy#1360 and Boomstenlaka#9096