Mw monk & bal druid lf guild

Hey all,
Just transferred to Thrall and looking for an active raiding guild.
The bal druid also has a priest they can heal/dps on if needed.
We also really enjoy running m+ so a guild that enjoys that as well is preferred. We are both pretty active in the evenings, so we would definitely like a guild that is also active during that time.

BoD experience so far is 9/9n and 5/9h.
We’ve both achieved aotc for every tier since SoO, and CE for the first 3 tiers in Legion.

While we aren’t looking for a hardcore mythic guild, we are not opposed to mythic progression with the right group and attitude.

Looking forward to chatting and seeing if we make a good fit!
btag- dani#12426

Sent a friend request. (ganderin4620#1637) I would be interested in chatting with you. XRaided is 5/9H and we run mythic+ on the side. We raid T/Th 845p to 11pm est. LF to chat soon.

Hey there - we’re 9/9H and looking to add more to the roster for working on early mythic bosses and more mythic + to push higher keys. We are an adult guild and our active time is during prime time weeknights and on most of the weekend.
Check us out and if you have interest add me on bnet at Moonpie#1732.

Hey Chirii!

I’m with Icon. We’re 9/9H 1/9M raiding twice a week on Thursdays and Mondays from 9 to Midnight EST.

We’ve been together since vanilla, have a great M+ culture, and, like you, aren’t tryna be some hardcore CE guild. We enjoy going into Mythic until it stops being fun as we’re not trying to burn people out.

I added you on bnet and would love to have the chance to speak with you about potentially joining up!

Mahanaxar#6385 - Discord (best way to reach me)
Mahanaxar#1991 - Bnet

Heroes Õf Azeroth (currently 7/9 Normal) is currently recruiting mature dedicated members for our primary heroic raid group. Our idea is to fill our primary group and at some point, start a potential secondary raid group. As of right now, we are focusing on filling the primary group. Our current raid times are Friday and Saturday 2100-2400 (9pm-12am) local server time. We do understand that people have work and families and that not everyone can make all scheduled raids. We do, on the other hand, expect a certain level of attendance or at least notice that the raid can not be attended.

Currently in demand are:

1.) Tanks (Any class).
2.) Healers (Any class although we have a few Holy Priests).
3.) We are full on non-ranged DPS but would obviously be willing to consider the right candidate.
4.) We are also in need of a raid leader for our primary group. I have been handling this job title, but I am not particularly fond of it.

Our secondary raid group would clearly need everything, but keep on mind that this group is not a priority of ours as of yet and joining for that group may be initially frustrating.

There has also been discussions of starting a Battle Grounds group. We would need someone who would be interested in possibly spearheading that activity. Please reach out to us if that sounds interesting to you.

Again, we appreciate your time and consideration. Please reach out to us in game or via contact information below if you have any other questions. Thanks and have fun!!

-Promethuus

Contacts:

ShadowMooCow: Battle Tag = ShadowMooCow#1715
Prometheuus: BattleTag = Angeluus#11931
Discord: discord.gg/jeaUQpH

Please feel free to visit our Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/557951974614720/?ref=share

Hey there Chirii, sent you a BNet request in game - should show up as limbrok on your list. I am recruiting for a weekend raid group that raids Fri/Sat evenings from 8-11 PST (11-2 EST) and is currently 6/9 H, but that should be 7/9 H after tonight. We sport a small roster currently, so there is definitely a high need for a MW monk and balance druid and you would integrate well into the composition should you be a good fit for our group. Once we have earned AotC, we do enjoy casual progression into Mythic to see how far we can go with our group and we do currently PUG the first boss on Mythic each week for free loot.

A lot of us are Colorado/West coast based with a few along the east coast and we are most active in those PST evenings. Since we are small and as we are focused on recruiting, our off-raid night activity will only continue to grow. During the week, we do run a lot of M+ with a lot of focused on getting our 10 chest for the loot and a handful of us who enjoy pushing higher keys for score and for fun.

If for whatever reason my friend request didn’t come through, you can add me at limbrok#1655 if the above sounds intriguing to you. Additionally, if Discord is a better option, you can add me there as well at limbrok#1898.

Hey there Chirii, I’m Kar from Vertigo. I get on about 6 server time and try to do M+ a few times a week with guildies. We aren’t very large yet but we have cleared normal and reached 4/9 heroic in BoD. Mostly looking to get a raid team for finishing up AOTC this raid and next but if we get people willing to progress Mythic we will add that on once a week. Feel free to reach out to me on discord if you want to talk more. Zaran1703#9790

xXFlaugerXx#1682, Gorechild#11842 would love to you play either.

Hi, I am a little late in replying and I am not sure what nights you are looking for but my guild raids Tues and weds 930-12ish est and we have a spot for one more healer (flex dps is a plus).

Link to info

Hey there if your still looking for a guild we are looking for a few more to finish Heroic Jaina.

Who We Are:
is a casual raiding guild full of skilled, fun, and relaxed adults. We focus on clearing Heroic raid content, but hope to try a little Mythic if we get a solid roster. Our goal is to just have a good time and have fun raiding. We aren’t very social outside of raid times, but a few of us are on from time to time.

Raid times:
Tuesday: 8:30 - 11pm EST
Thursday: 8:30 - 11pm EST

We plan on starting a very casual and completely voluntary night on Sunday later on into BFA. Doing alt raids, mythic+ runs, old content, PvP, etc.

What We’re Looking For:
Looking for a few key specs and roles to round out some gaps in our lineup. Here is our priority list:

1. Warlock
2. Windwalker
3. Holy Paladin
4. Ret Paladin
5. Mistweaver
6. Resto Shaman
7. Resto Druid
8. Disc Priest
9. Holy Priest

Bonuses:
If you have any of the following traits, it’s a bonus for our guild:

1. The ability to tell horrible puns.
2. Love of anime.
3. Love of metal rock music.
4. Generally high level of nerdiness. ;P

Voice Chat (required):
Discord

Contact Us:
Olorria - Recruitment Officer (Bnet: Olorria#1955 , Discord: Olorria#4679 )
Lifefire - Raid Lead (Bnet: Lifefire#1458, Discord: Lifefire#2005)

Current Progress:
9/9N 8/9H

Hello! Second Wind is recruiting.

About us!
We are a group of friends giving their guild a second wind with our guild leader and a fresh leadership team. The guild came together in the beginning of Battle for Azeroth. Our raid team is focused on semi-casual heroic progression. We achieved Ahead of the Curve in Uldir and continue our march to AotC for each raid tier.

Raid times: Tuesday and Thursday 6:30-9:30pm (EDT)

Recruitment: We are looking for most classes for our new raid team. Do not be afraid to join up if you do not have much experience raiding. Our veterans are happy to teach and coach! M+ only minded and social folks always welcome.

Current Raid Recruitment:
Tanks: 1 non-DH
Healers: 1-2
Ranged DPS: open (bonus for heal OS!)
Melee DPS: open (bonus for heal/tank OS!)

What To Expect From Us:

• A group of friends willing to lend a helping hand
  • Semi-casual heroic progression raid environment
  • Officers review raid logs to look for ways we can improve, communicate their findings, and implement new strategies and reach out to anyone struggling
  • Running M+ together for gear upgrades and fun. We all know that raiding is often not the most efficient way to gear up, and so we endeavor to help each other out on that front with mythic dungeons.
  • There are members frequently pushing into higher keys who are always looking for additional members to further succeed in that goal

What We Expect From You:

• Be on time and ready to pull! That said, we know real life happens. Let someone know if you’ll be out and we will see you next time!
  • Be interested in playing your class to the best of your ability! Do your research and try your best
  • Be prepared! Watch the videos, read the mechanics - and do it before raid
  • Be open to constructive criticism when it comes to raiding and pushing keys
  • Understand that an officer will reach out to you and offer feedback as needed based on raid performance. Feedback on dungeon performance is group-wide. We want to help each other be as successful as we all can be.

Sounds good? Have questions? Want to come check things out?

Contact Us:
Tieno (Guild Leader - Dennix#1965)
Zug (Officer - dearka#1382)
Jay (Officer - Jay#12464)
Taz (Officer - UberTaz#1464)
Crisey (Officer and recruitment lady - Crisey#11596)

Hey Chirii!

We def have room for both. We got a lonely monk and love to hoard druids so why not add you both! ^.^ Feel free to add me and we can chat!

TL:DR;
Tenured Guild – Approaching 5 years raiding Normal/Heroic for AotC (No Mythic)

Raid Team: Up to 10 strong DPS & 2 Healers
Filling in from the normal roster rotation between raid tiers! You know how it is *^.^ * Recruiting is a year round venture!

Full Post:
It’s time to start realizing that every guild does not have to be a stressful one - there are so many things to do in the game, let’s enjoy it!

Raid:

• Make your own schedule Life First, Games After
  • Normal/Heroic Raid Team (took a step back from mythic in favor of flex raiding/less stress)
  • Start having fun while raiding!
  • Always get our AotC
  • 4+ years of raiding as a guild thanks to solid core.
  • If you break - we’ll be here when you get back!

Community:

• Non-Raiders also welcome!
  • Mog Peeps - Travel with us into old content and let’s expand those closets!
  • Achievements - Nothing like knocking these out for bragging rights or mounts!
  • Mythic Plus - Actively running keys Tuesday & Fri/Sat - Mythic + rank in discord

Info:
Bloodwall is a semi-casual/hardcore guild meaning we are very understanding in schedule, learning, atmosphere is laid-back and fun but we do take raiding serious and make sure to get our AotC every content. Some nights will be wipe nights where we might not get a boss down but the difference is we still have a good time working on the boss, no stress. Wiping is part of the path to AotC so we want to learn our fights as a group and for our members to constantly grow in their classes.

Raid times are as follows:
Wednesday 8-11pm EST (Farm & Progression)
Thursday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Monday 8-11pm EST (Progression)
Note: 8-8:30 invites, 1st pull at 8:30.

Talk with you soon!
:+: Foxcee :+:
Btag: Foxcee#1707
Discord: Foxcee#5220