MW looking for Mythic CE a new CE guild for 10.2 onwards

Date Posted:11/03/23 Class/Spec: Monk Mistweaver (Exp withed all healers planning to swap to MW) - will probably alt as Brew and Survival hunter but those are secondary priorities
Faction: Alliance Exp: Aberrus: 9/9N 8/9 Heroic - all Pugging complete by week2 5/8M 8/8H volti (Multiple guild brokeups was trying to do CE but got tired of guild hunting.) Have raided in all expansions some for CE some with friends, mostly healers but have done dps as well.

Logs and Raider IO… can provide competitive logs from previous content. Please contact me for more information

Availability: Monday-Thursday 8PM-1AM CST. Max 2days a week. Only looking for core Spots and only Top 5 servers, I am not considering anything outside of mega servers.

What I’m looking for: a 2day competitive guild that has open healer core spot that intends to actively make progress in mythic raiding. I don’t need to be top 200 CE but i also want guild capable of achieving CE or getting close. I am looking for guild that actively does M+ at modest to high level. History: I am original 2004 release player that has done all content in the game at various different levels, ive done Server firsts, CE’s, Gladiator. You name it I’ve probably achieved it in a season at one point in time.

I have played with same guild members for nearly 20 years, however last couple expansions scared a large portion of our core away and they refuse to return to wow. So I am looking for a new home and a new core to play with on regular basis. yes, I do swap characters based on balance of the season and what looking interesting. have played nearly every class to semi competitive level. (edited)

November 4, 2023

yep blizzard doesnt like me posting on multiple servers