MVPs, spill the beans

In WW2 they used to laminate notes and pass important messages through the cans of beans in mess halls to conceal Ally information and ‘spilling the beans’ was the process of retrieving said messages and I have no idea what I’m talking about

2 Likes

Snowfox is thinkin’ 'bout them beans.

1 Like

MVPs, have you been given a notice that you can’t give out anymore likes? How many likes have you given out?

Simple questions which can help to answer my question.

edit: typo

shrug

Haven’t seen a notice but mind you. I have only given out a small handful of likes.

I have given out a total of 21 likes since the forums have been up. I have not attempted to stress test it though. To be honest, I am kinda stingy with likes :confused:

I should like more posts I guess.

2 Likes

As more people should be.

Make likes matter again and not tossed around like candy.

Well, guess we’re all in the dark as to what Blizz is doing. Not your fault, I’m just frustrated at the lack of clarity.

edit: I just wonder why it isn’t clearly stated. Why?

No.

If I cannot Dislike Posts then I shall LIKE EVERY POST!

And when everyone is special…no one will be

1 Like

I have asked in the Tech Support MVP Discord. If I get a response I’ll post back.

1 Like

Its the year 2018, shady elves in trench coats and jungle hats sit in alleyways between threads. “Hey, wanna buy some likes”

1 Like

Maybe, but first I have to find out how to get to my armory profile. Then perhaps I could spill the beans on the rest.

If you go to your “view activity” page, you can then click on “view profile” over to the right, somewhere near the upper right corner.

Though, sometimes, simply clicking on someone’s name gives you the option of both “view activity” and “view profile”. The “view profile” is the armory link.

I am failing to understand why having such and such status would mean knowing how one achieved such and such status.

Well get to liking people dagnabbit we need an answer pronto! :rofl:

It’s done so nobody can game it.

1 Like

AFAIK Trust Level 1 gets about 15 likes per day. Once at Trust Level 2 the likes go unlimited.

Have you tried reading this?

Well, I feel foolish. It finally clicked what your question was after a while. Ignore me. :rofl:

1 Like

Please don’t, I just cleaned the floor :disappointed_relieved: