Mutually Positive Endings

Given Garrosh and Gul’dan and sorta-kinda on Sargeras, I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what we should expect from expansion transitions from now on.

2 Likes

I understand just don’t think it’s possible at this point. The endings I think are best still gonna make other people mad.

4 Likes

I don’t really know what they’re going to do with this story. The only thing that would piss me off is if Sylvanas actually dies since Blizz didn’t let me kill Jaina.

I haven’t actually enjoyed any of the faction conflict stuff since the beginning half of Siege of Undercity so I’ll just be happy to get it over with. Give me more content like Zandalar leveling and less of this wannabe GOT Faction war garbage.

13 Likes

Oh Amadis, we agree on a great many of things, but plz god no we don’t need another one of those.

If the writers are going to start a bat$hit crazy arc for a character(like they did with Garrosh), they better damn well have the balls to finish it this time.

Never again should another character have their arc trip over the finish line like Garrosh.

It’s better to finish the arc strong, than to cut it short and have us wonder what could’ve been.

R.I.P. Garrosh Redemption Arc.

2 Likes

Yes sure but garrosh did’t conquered stormwind and guldan wasn’t part of the horde.
you see where i am coming from?
that would not satisfy alliance players,like at all, if anything it would make the problem even bigger.

1 Like

The Horde starts to win the war. The rebellious faction (Saurfang, Baine, Lor’themar and their loyal people) help the Alliance at a critical moment. The factions work together to overcome their foe and later N’Zoth. Both sides work on rehabilitation and communication after the war ends.

Someone just posted up another John Hight thread just today. It’s not what I want. I’d rather she just die in the last raid this expansion. But better to kill her next expansion than for her to live.

I do see where you’re coming from. What I see more of is years of Horde players asking to raid an Alliance city. So, I guess this just falls even more into mutually not what players wanted.

and it would create alliance players wanting to destroy horde cities in return. since the horde not only destroys ours but also raid them (and alliance capital no less) in the same expansion that we lost teldrassil (and stormwind already burn )and got nothing in lordaeron and after killing a guy who wasn’t even horde during war of thorns? just enough of that madness.

1 Like

That’s why the Horde has to come help save Stormwind and the city is not destroyed, just like the Alliance helped save Orgrimmar for the Horde.

That would work if it wasn’t that the one who actually “conquers” stormwind in this scenario would be a “horde” character.
Orgrimmar was already the capital that garrosh had since he was the warchief in the first place.

The Horde coming to stop Sylvanas would be a pretty clear denouncement of her actions there.

Coming from someone who already destroyed 2 alliance cities?
Yeah no.

replace “he” with “she”

unless some alliance character do the same. an eye for an eye.

2 Likes

I think you keep missing the part where she’s stopped and doesn’t get away with it.

but the humilliation of losing stormwind, teldralssil and gilneas would be still there.

and only because these rebels help us we would be able to win?
we do even need their help? the only reason why we still haven’t destroyed them is because some dumb morals.
i would want good faith, yes maybe versus others world threats.
but not because we could not defeat sylvanas alone.

1 Like

I don’t know why you keep saying “losing Stormwind” when I keep saying we wouldn’t lose Stormwind.

Nor does the narrative have to be that we couldn’t stop her at Stormwind by ourselves. Simply that the Horde came to help because it was the right thing to do, not because they had to or we needed them to.

it would be lose to the initial assault, or not?
and it would be from a random fleet after tricking everyone AGAIN?
im tired of this 4d chess and i am tired of losing.
We don’t need to lose again to sylvanas.

2 Likes

No more than Dazar’alor was considered lost during the first half of the raid.

Personally I would hope for some sort of Azerite juggernaut Sylvanas has been secretly building in the Underhold so we’d have some additional environment to run through rather than it just being Stormwind, but obviously this is just going further and further into “I have the best original idea ever for how the story should be instead of what the writers are doing” fanfiction territory.

Come on. Sylvanas is just playing regular chess. Anduin is still playing checkers is our problem.

6 Likes

Anduin doesn’t play competitive games, it goes against his peacenik morality.

14 Likes

Anduin would be the Princess Peach of the raid.

hmm…i haven’t really think about that even if we go out a little injured of the battle that was kinda a victory we still sacked the place and killed their king and destroyed the fleet.
so the difference this time would be that we do stop her and capture/kill
Good point.

Buuuuuuut what about the alliance destroying something, anything from the horde? I WANT BLOOD but for the purpose of this thread i guess that i can more or less aceppt it.

True, we really need a new high king dammit.

1 Like