Must be using some Exploit

Nearly a full page of 415+ gear on AH by the same seller Aruarcixt-Lightninghoof. Someone help me understand how getting this many rare drops would be possible if done by the rules. No, the guild members all donating their drops is still beyond all reason and RNG possibilities.

Seems I cant post any pics but anyone else curious about this?

Maybe he got lucky with boe drops. Maybe his guild gave them all to sell for guild funds. Also take the players name off your post this is a nono in the forums.

1 Like

ok so we are talking about nearly 50 items of this ilvl on AH. Even if you have a GIANT guild who all do not care one bit about keeping rare drops or gold. It will still be absurdly impossible to get this many of these rare drops.

What is wrong with posting the player name? I am basically calling this player a cheater.

It is against forum rules is all I am saying. Just a ez way to get a forum vacation.

I wanted to post a screenshot or a snippit of AH but it seems I can only put text here. How do we report such a thing if not on here?

I am not real sure. I guess you could put in a ticket to a GM. I think you can put in screenshots if you go the ticket route.

Likely someone selling for a guild that’s doing trash farming runs to raise money. You can run the trash before the first boss repeatedly because you don’t get instance locked until the boss.

Could also just be a raiding guild cleaning out the guild bank at the end of the patch, though.

1 Like

This is almost 50 rare drops 415+ almost FIFTY. Just consider the math for even a few a seconds…

I assume that you are not guaranteed a drop for each trash clear or even one drop every 3 times you trash clear. That being said this would be hundreds of trash runs where not one single member needed the item for their own toon and every single one is just going for guild money?

no way no how is this gear obtained legit. I am not buying for a minute that there is a guild out there that does trash clears nearly 200 times and has this much gear left over after gearing themselves to put on AH. This is fishy as hell and messes up the economy of the game as well. This same seller who miraculously has these several dozen best ilvl in the game drops is also selling them for 350k. Anything that would demand such a price is because it barely ever drops but this seller has EIGHT of that particular cloak or bracers or legs ect?

Come on

Proper raiding guilds do not use BOEs to gear up. They use BOPs to gear up and BOEs to defray repairs and other expenses.

350k is more than I would pay for one, but some people are willing to plow more money into their gear than I am. The stuff that barely ever drops is closer to a million, and probably doesn’t find a buyer on this low pop server.