Murozond's Rise Changes

On boss 4, I think you should make it just one infinity orb, always spawning on the healer, this way the healer can pick when the damage happens and it saves some confusion. On the chromie boss, you should make the damage from familiar faces running into the pools reduced by 80% so people don’t have to stagger clears and can all just pick a pool and run to the other side of it. Also, after whatever third boss the group picks, you could add a portal right to the fourth boss in the morchie/battlefield room and delete the trash pack before boss 4. Maybe also delete the ping pong section after boss 1 and the trash pack after boss 1 as well, and just add a portal from boss 1 to Millenia’s Threshold.

While I am here, I think there should also be just one DOT in the Manifested Timeways (Chrono-faded) boss instead of two, also always on the healer. (yes half as hard! ty)

Not everything you personally suck at should be nerfed.

Have you considered not going over 20?

Actually, this must be sarcasm.

Bosses now sign a peace treaty if you enter a key level on 21 or higher. They recognize your prowess, and give you a box of loot upon entering. The entire instance will be friendly, and allow for RP. M+ rating increased by 10.

1 Like

You can’t pick it. You have to let one go off then once debuff expires you let next one go off. If you can’t heal that damage you need to look at abilities. Because once you hit phase 3 you are on a strict timer to heal them. The damage they do even on a 26 really isn’t that bad.

I want to add that on the battlefield tank thing, those funky little explosion things should always target the furthest dps from party members that would be so convenient! In range though they shouldn’t run to other zone LOL

I like the orb change you suggest. Having some predictability for pugs would be nice. Familiar faces is in the same boat. It can be a mess, especially, for pugs. And seeing how the top strategy is to cc them forever is kinda lame. Maybe if the dot didn’t stack and only extended.

Instead of removing ping pong and trash and portals they could just increase the timer.

1 Like

The orbs are predictable. Someone says they’re doing orbs. And that is it.

1 Like

The ping pong thing I actually like that now but there is just a lot of RP in this one, I think people prefer less RP in M+ dungeon. The timer increase would also help out.

Not when there are three ranged. Forcing one orb on the healer, like is suggested, fixes this.

So? orb spawns, everyone moves out, the other person moves in.

What I am suggesting is just go down from two orbs to one and make that one always go on me the healer, but if there were still two orbs and one were always on me, that would still be better! Then I just say everyone else always move out, that could work. If there were only one though I would like that better, the slower the damage the better.

Yes and forcing one on the healer makes everything more predictable. It’s a good change suggestion.

1 Like

Problem exists between keyboard and chair. L2P.

There is literally no need for this change.

I have been liking these mechanics in general, the ones where you kind of pick when the damage goes out in some window. I would like to see more of that in the future, but would prefer 100% agency on the healer.

I think these suggested changes are on par with the interrupts don’t go on cooldown if they miss thread. Near failure proof. lol.

To reward people playing correctly, I’d change: Chronofade debuff now lasts twice as long or maybe twice as long, and now there are three.

1 Like

That mechanic is supposed to be a threat. I always do the bombs and I watch my party frames before stepping out. Also in p2, if you don’t step out right as the debuff expires, you get nuked by ground swirls.

I just think the timer needs adjusting. It’s pretty tight.

1 Like

Why are you always so mean in your replies? Lol

1 Like