Murloc universe

I want to roll a character in that murloc universe. I think I would be a murloc paladin. Blizzard make it so, please.

16 Likes

11 Likes

you can shout I have the power and then transform into HEMAN

1 Like

Do you think that maybe in the murloc universe humans and orcs are the crazy mobs that murlocs are in the regular wow universe?

1 Like

Blizzard could make a lot of fun single player games with the stories and concepts they have. An Adventure-Murloc game could be one of them :yum:

2 Likes

murloc druid when

You know I only saw alliance murlocs was there any horde murlocs in that universe?

There were many horde murlocs. Maybe you see more depending on what faction you’re on?

1 Like

would you be a girl or boy murloc

You’d think since Murlocs in the new starting zone have a new unique dance that we’d be playing some right now.

would you make a murloc?

Do you want to build a murloooooooooc~?

Gnomes and murlocs…

Figures.

The funny part I think most people overlook -

We created Azmerloth.

During the questline, we accidentally knock a Murloc into a stray timeway and the Dracthyr says something like “Oops, I’m sure that won’t cause any problems, let’s just pretend that didn’t happen.”

Then a few quests later… Azmerloth.

5 Likes

Anduloc looks pretty cool

2 Likes

I’m ready.

3 Likes

When they went allied race crazy I was sad not to see murlocs as one, I’d throw a vulpera into a wood chipper to get a murloc playable… admitadely I would giggle with glee while doing it, but I’d still do it all the same.

1 Like

What a lovely touch of continuity!

2 Likes

they need to
make murlocs are a neutral race

1 Like

I didn’t notice, should be able to do a race unlock from that then. Heck even have a parallel game where you can go back forth between the worlds too.

1 Like