Murloc onesie is on battle net shop for $20

Or buy the bundle pack for $55

Offer limited time till May 27th

Doesn’t say it will be on the trading post.

This is not a drill

4 Likes

ugh.

the yeti was bad enough

9 Likes

Yet another terrible item added to the game

3 Likes

This is so doofy that it’s almost tempting.

1 Like

Doesn’t say it will be in the trading post and will be removed from the shop in what 2-3 weeks?

The costume itself doesn’t seem to have an expiration date, the bundle is the one that expires.

I love it :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

4 Likes

this costume should have been free and compulsory to wear cause it is amazing,
Blizz needs to create a Murloc day or something, and players get an achievement for wearing the costume on that day

I would have preferred playable Murlocs.

4 Likes

In a world where the canonical trading post hands out anime style magic-girl outfits complete with heart and wing motif wand, is this really such a big deal anymore?

At least murlocs aren’t totally alien to the setting. Unlike Card Captor Sakura.

1 Like

The worgen look fantastic in the shoes.

1 Like

only is a horrible pack.

the transmogs that are limited still show up in the transmog section separate, the demon one did last month and the other one did the month before that. They do disappear with the bundle, even from the transmog section when it expires it’s just there for people who wanna spend 25$ and not 70$

I like the purple one that was datamined better. Hopefully that ends up on the trading post.

This DOUBLES my guild-appropriate transmog options. So I’m down with it. Plus it’s in neutral green.

Didn’t buy the yeti, but i wonder how this will look with the hallows end helm? Slightly tempting.

Are the feet and pants separate mogs, or are they all part of the chest?