Multiple Recent CE Disc Priest LFG (current :4/8m)

Multiple recent CE Disc Priest, currently 4/8m. Main Priest for 4+ years.
I play and keep up to date on all three specs and gear for damage as disc.
Alts: Mooncrab 65 neck, 443 ilevel (druid). resto/balance offspec (was asked to play this mostly for BoD), 2250 io score, mainly do pvp and m+ on this toon.

Battletag: Wessley#11822
Discord:Wessley#9835

Available any day after 9pm EST

Raid History
EN 4/7m
Nighthold 7/11m
ToS 7/9m
Antorus CE
Uldir 7/8m
BoD CE

My Goal: I play this game for progression only, will swap toons or spec based on what I can do to help the guild progress. - looking for a guild with competitive atmosphere and longstanding achievements and roster. Don’t mind sitting on the bench if it means helping the guild for re-clears, standing in for an absentee or earning a starting role. Ideally looking for a guild that locks out pretty early in the tier and goes for early progression with multiple re-clears before the next raid

Hey there Wessley, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!