Multiple entries on M+ Leaderboards on US-Aggramar are missing characters names

Almost all of the M+ dungeon runs on my Rogue character “Albrekt” I have made this week are not showing up on the M+ Leaderboards. If you review the M+ Leaderboards for my server, US-Aggramar, nearly every single one of the runs listed there is missing at least one or more people. So far this week a total of 9 of my runs have failed to show me participating even though the run is listed with my friends names, it just shows a 4 person group. Here is a list of all of the runs that are missing my characters information.

Freehold +10 3/19/2019 @ 02:49 UTC
Waycrest +14 3/20/2019 @ 00:39 UTC
Tol Dagor +14 3/20/2019 @ 01:18 UTC
Tol Dagor +14 3/20/2019 @ 01:57 UTC
Freehold +12 3/20/2019 @ 02:40 UTC
The Underrot +11 3/22/2019 @ 00:21 UTC
The Underrot +15 3/22/2019 @ 01:24 UTC
Atal’dazar +13 3/22/2019 @ 02:10 UTC
Freehold +13 3/22/2019 @ 02:48 UTC

This is affecting other players because of the missing information on nearly every run listed on the Aggramar leaderboards and I am guessing this could be affecting all or a significant portion of the players on this server. It is obvious that there is someone from US-Aggramar in each of these groups otherwise why would a run be listed on the leaderboards for that server, and there appears to be a space or blank spot for each of the missing players. I am not sure if this is happening on other servers. Can you please look into this, and possibly see if this can be resolved so these runs can be reported accurately? It may not seem like a big deal but most of my play in WoW these days revolves around M+ dungeon runs and it is difficult to get into competitive groups unless you can prove you have experience.

Thank you.

6 Likes

Same issue for US-Fizzcrank. Multiple scores not showing for my character (Pandaiax) from runs yesterday.

2 Likes

Same issue here. Timed a 16 TD. Was Joolia-Fizzcrank key. None of us dps are showing

2 Likes

Me and my guildies are having the same issue on Aggramar and Fizzcrank.
What is strange is that I am not having the issue on all of my toons.
I’ve ran 7 +10 or more runs this week across 3 toons and only 1 run has registered and that was on an alt.
Note that not every player on the server is having the same issues and some are even inconsistent with some runs appearing and others not.
I sent a ticket about it and got told there’s nothing they can do and to post in the forums.
Thanks for a week of runs that mean nothing Blizzard.

1 Like

Somewhat similar problem, today all season 2 m+ history on this character (us/aggramar) disappeared from the website, still shows in-game though.

2 Likes

Same issue for me as well. Shows 4-man groups, even some 2-man groups that have “completed” the runs alone however when we did them all they were 5-mans. They show up as season bests in the mythic keystone tab in game for my character but not anywhere else. Also on us-aggramar server.

2 Likes

Any updates here blizz? Leaderboards reset tomorrow

Also having the same issue.

I don’t know if we are likely to get a reply from anyone at Blizzard, they do not seem to comment here much. However I think it would be a good idea for us to encourage anyone affected by this to post here so that it gets more attention. I think our runs for this week will be lost though.

Well that makes me the saddest panda around…and nothing is sadder than a sad panda.

Have a +12 shrine that is showing up in game for me, but missing from RaiderIO. Not sure it’s the same issue, but seems to be similar.

I’ll include my list of dungeons missing as well.

I completed 3 dungeons on Mar 24
+6 Motherlode
+7 Atal’Dazar
+11 Siege of Boralus
Each of these show on the wow website under Mythic Plus seasonal activity, but most of the view party links are empty.

There are many on there now that are completely empty groups, with just a tank and a heal symbol, no names at all. No update on armory means no update for raider io and that is unfortunate. In game, however, the runs show up no problem. What an odd issue, other servers have been reporting since November, but ours is not just one or two folks having issues. It seems to be far reaching.
I should also mention that the depleted keys do seem to be showing up for us, but the completed/chested keys do not or are buggy (some toon names missing).

It seems to be affecting only certain toons as well, which is really odd. I only did one run with my alt hunter this week and that one is there no problem. My other 2 toons however that I have done around 10 runs on, have zero that have registered on the armoury. All 3 are on Fizzcrank.

It looks like the leaderboards are now showing all of the runs again. I went to raider io and queued a scan for all of the leaderboards for Aggramar so hopefully that got everyone’s runs recorded. Glad it appears to be fixed.

Can confirm my runs have now appeared. Thank you for fixing Blizz

This has just started happening to me with runs not showing in view party or raider io, anyone else having this issue again?>

Currently having the same issue, it appears all of the runs on the Black Dragonflight, Gul’dan, and Skullcrusher realms are not showing. All the leader boards are filled only with names from other realms and all the runs on character armory pages show only the rest of the group not from the realm.

1 Like

I am on US Skullcrusher and I have had about 8 runs this week show up like that. It shows 4 people excluding me, the runs show up on my servers leaderboard despite me bing the only one from it and the only absent from the run.