Multiple characters delvled to 85

Three of my characters upon logging in today have been delvled to 85, lost all items, removed from guild, no gold and put in various parts of the world I did not log into.

Make sure you have selected the right account.

I am on the right account. I have all classes at 120, these were the only 3 effected.

Were any on servers with recent connections?

From a previous thread:

1 Like

Yes Alleria/Khadgar were merged with or mering with Exodar/Medivh.

I saw the other post, looks like he is from the same realm as me.

1 Like

We’re seeing a few reports of shenanigans after maintenance. The issue is being looked into but I’d recommend submitting a ticket so we can better track it.

2 Likes

Ticket in and waiting. I am seeing multiple people on Khadgar having this issue and there are 3 posts showing others. All from Khadgar as well.

I’ve got 6 toons on the Khagdar realm that have been delevel by 5 to ten levels, and not just limited to high level toons, haven’t had an issue like this in all the years i’ve been playing,

Same here. I have characters deleveled (all were 120) to anything from level 65 to 85, with old armor from years ago, in different zones. It’s like they did a database restore from 8 years ago. Some of them are missing, some naked, some suddenly have name changes, and I’m even seeing toons in the list I deleted, or renamed, years and years ago. In one case, a character I renamed is listed next to the character I named him to, so it’s technically a duplicate. My wife’s account is exactly the same issues. All of this on Khadgar.

Yes, so far - this seems to only be an issue on Khadgar. Please do put in a ticket.

2 Likes

Ticket answered. Was told Eta could be fast or weeks…

I have a level 120 Hunter reset to level 1, a level 120 priest reset to lvl 90, a level 120 warrior reset to level 86, a level 100 paladin reset to 80, 2 character that were deleted showing up on my account again. The deleveled characters are back in the gear at that level, so my 120 suddenly is in level 1 gear with a level 1 pet. I am afraid to log into them and see if their money and inventory has been affected too.

I’d love to, but the tickets aren’t working either. They just force me to step through the “pick your problem from the list” and never allow me just to submit freeform text.

2 Likes

There is a “my problem isn’t on this list” option that allows you to submit a ticket. It took me a while to figure it out, but it finally let me submit one that way.

Found it -thanks!

I had one deleveled I logged in to, it is like he was loaded back to Cataclysm. I also have a character I deleted years ago return and my Paladin has a 120 and his level 83 Cataclysm version available on the character select screen. All the stuff on my deleveled character was reverted including gold so thats fun. =D

I’ve also attempted to place a ticket in, but haven’t had a response yet, would like to have an acknowledgement that it’s being looked into, I’d say we get at least 1 character boost after the fix, if unable to restore change all toons affected to 120 to compensate for loss of gear, professions, and achievements.

Happened to me as well, my characters reverted to a lower level. It’s as if my main characters on Khadgar were restored from a backup from Mists of Pandaria era, before Warlords. My main is even in a guild I haven’t been in for half a decade.

The last time I played before this issue was yesterday, Monday September 21, so I am hoping my characters can be restored to the proper date.

There’s literally an acknowledgement in this thread :wink:

Your ticket will take longer for it to be responded to and the fix might take a little longer than that too as it’s not an issue that a GM will have the power to fix and it will need to be escalated.

1 Like