Multiple accounts in one, beta question

So I have an active sub on my wow 1 which was made in 2014, but I have a second account wow 2 which was made in vanilla that I recently got back. (I know it might not make any difference) but assuming that the fact that wow 2 was from vanilla, would I need active sub on both of those for it to matter toward beta or is just having sub on my wow 1 enough. Again I understand it’s just random who gets picked, just curious looking for some opinions.

You just need a sub for one (and opted in) to be chosen for the beta.

Alright, thank you

Just make sure you are opted in. Go to account management to do that.

I opted in as soon as I could yesterday, but thank you for the help!

I assume it doesn’t matter, but does anyone know if it matters which account you are subscribed to if you have multiple WoW accounts under one battle.net account? I only ask because, since around the WoD beta, any Beta (or PTR) I’ve been in has been connected to my WoW3 account. I don’t think it’s an actual issue, but I’m only currently subscribed on my first account and not the one that’s always attached to Betas/PTRs.

Also, I’m really not sure why it always chooses the third one when I also have a fourth that has had a sub in the past as well.

It’s gotten to our account pages? It truly is the end.

RNGnet has become self aware and broken free of the game!

honestly have no clue. some of that stuff seems to “I’m going to be set to this today” and then change it’s mind tomorrow.

Cant say 100% for sure, but I have 4 WoW accounts under my battlenet id. My beta is tied to my Battlenet id and not the sub WoW accounts.

I can only log in to the beta under my battlenet ID, not the individual accounts under it.

Clear as mud, right? :smiley:

Since mine did get end up getting flagged for the stress test, I can say that it does not seem to matter which account is subbed if you have multiple accounts under one battle.net account. Also, unlike past PTRs and Betas since WoD where my WoW3 account was the one flagged, for the stress test is shows WoW7 as being flagged, even though I actually only have 4 accounts under my battle.net account. :rofl:

RNG4ever

I would like to add a second WoW account for Classic.
How do I do that and still use my same email address and bnet account?