Multiboxing thread that I am looking for a blue response

All good questions OP.

They dont know, or care. They just want to pump out something to take away from all the negative press bring thrown their way atm.

Someone at Blizzard must of got wacked by a multiboxer.

7 Likes

There is already another post in the CS forums that has been answered. It’s literally at the top of the page.

Maybe it’s time for multi boxers to just stop. Obviously Blizzard is giving you every opportunity to not get actioned.

6 Likes

You mean this post

that says we don’t know either :laughing:

2 Likes

asking in the title for a blue response will get the thread removed.

2 Likes

Could

Using the words “Blizzard,” “Blue,” or any community team members’ names in a thread topic is frowned upon.
Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

considering OPs post is going to be flagged to hell…

“Will” is perfectly acceptable.

blues dont respond here anymore. blizzard fired all the community managers.

Except they didn’t.

1 Like

I honestly wouldn’t try anymore, you guys argued about your work around with hardware and look where that got you now.

At this point, any arguments to continue this behavior is just gonna be met with it’s against the spirit of the game, which blizzard clearly views as disruptive. Enough so to close any loopholes you find.

Having multiple accounts is allowed, but now it’s gonna be a true alt tab experience to do whatever you do with alts.

2 Likes

oh yeah? when was the last time you saw a blue post? been over a year for me.

They aren’t going to give explicit details since it will turn into everyone trying to rules lawyer. If in doubt, at all, don’t do it.

1 Like

How about playing the game, legitimately, and not having to use special programs/hardware to gain an unfair advantage over those who do?

Look I get it, not wanted to have to go to each node, manually, click and then repeat, is tiresome for sure. But, multiboxers aren’t using special things to avoid this monotonous task and improve their QoL while gaming, no, it’s one of lazy greed pure and simple.

10 Likes

interesting hypothesis.
If true, Im guessing we can figure out who, lol

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/g/blizzard-tracker/activity/posts

1 Like

i’ve never liked the description they have under there. multiple topics about the same thing is something i would consider spam, if not the main definition i would use

3 Likes

i stand corrected. i havent seen them post on anything other than ez mode threads in well over a year though.

1 Like

no…just a moving the mouse cursor between monitors. Lighting fast, actually.

2 Likes

I’m sure you could, but will it be worth your time doing so?

Also sounds like carpal tunnel hell.

Interesting.
Boxing was allowed starting when and during when? The height of the games popularity?
doesnt seem like boxing was the problem with the game literally AT ALL, lol

Blizzard is on a crash and burn run here the last couple years with these constant annoying, pointless nerfs that havent even slowed the bots down…again, lol.

So now they decided to trash the rest of the boxing community…which again CANNOT have been as big a deal as they have existed throughout the games duration from what I can tell.

Seems to me that theyve trashed the game for many players with pointless nerfs…trashed the game for many other players with the restructuring of the entire old world…trashed the game for many players with crap like removing master loot…trashed the game for players like me with all the little garbage like loot-a-rang nerfs…and now the next step in game trashing, irritating boxers who arent actually causing the massive problems some in here like to pretend they have.

Seems like this game is literally on self destruct mode to me at this point.
Where are those sub numbers?
Id love to compare them in 60 days after the boxers have gone on to other games and compare those sub numbers to the height of the games popularity and see if boxers were ever actually causing any of the games REAL issues, lol.

Something tells me this is just one more BAD decision by blizzard thats going to drive the playerbase desire to play the game further into the dumpster.

3 Likes