Multiboxing positivity

It’s alright, I’m generally pretty patient, but I also know when something’s pointless, and someone’s just farming post count.

I appreciate it. :slight_smile:

All what Nyaria said is true though. None of that is a lie.

So again, your argument comes down to subjective emotionalism about what you ‘feel’.
Well boxers play this game too and they ‘feel’ like its in line with the spirit of this GAME.
There subjectivity for ya, lol.

2 Likes

It’s the internet, and nobody lies on the internet, and I bet you don’t either :laughing:

riiiiight…and you havent posted here but once or twice yourself :wink:
I love seeing projection in here. entertaining.

2 Likes

The day I can click one button and cast 6 spells is the day I won’t consider Multiboxing cheating lol.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:
uh…yeah.
“Im going to go talk about boxing on the interwebs. Gee, I hope I dont run into anyone who disagrees with me. Well, I just wont engage them”
o…k …then :crazy_face:

Except it’s not. Multiboxing is in no way comparable to actual botting.

3 Likes

That’s a gross oversimplification and you know it.

Each character is still casting a single spell.

2 Likes

One button press still results in six spells cast.

It’s not an oversimplification.

Its factually accurate.

yeah…the name calling always lends to much credibility and a long forum career :wink:

3 Likes

doesnt matter. Blizzard says it doesnt violate their ToS as long as a human being is pressing keys to activate those actions.

2 Likes

It absolutely is an oversimplification.

Each character is casting a single spell in response to a single button press.

That’s all that is happening. You need to drop your silly semantics and stick with the facts for once.

One button press leads to 2 to 8 spells being cast at once.

Functionally and Factually what occurs. :woman_shrugging:

Massive oversimplification of what is actually happening.

Each client window is performing a single action in response to a single button press initiated by a human being.

Any other description is factually inaccurate.

1 Like

ugh…which ISNT a violation of the TOS.
Blizzard KNOWS HOW IT WORKS and they have TOLD YOU that it DOESNT break the rules. END…OF…DEBATE.

1 Like

You’re missing an important fact here.

One action per click per client.

It’s not any different than everyone in a group opening fire after a pull countdown.

3 Likes

Picture if you will the following setup.

Someone has two laptops and they are using follow and assist. You could in theory do it with more. Check online for multi-boxing setups with hardware only. It’s crazy.

So anyways, the player is moving both toons together and when they get to the mob, they just press both buttons at the same time on each laptop.

Multi-boxing software is doing the same thig that I just explained. Instead of having to use two laptops though. The person is still doing the same thing with only one.

The end result is still one press and two spells going off. Unless that other finger pressing the button at the same time is going to make things different?

I suppose it could.

1 Like

A single button being initiated by a human being, then replicated by a third party software to apply it to all the other windows, without further input from the human pressing the button. Which then allows said person to cast 2-8 spells with a single button press.

Yes. I’m aware.

3 Likes

Its kinda humorous watching them grasp at any joke of a straw trying to negotiate their way thru this logistical nightmare theyre having about something that DOESNT violate the rules. :rofl:

2 Likes