Multiboxing - NEW TOS

If you honestly believe this then I got a bridge to sell you.

i’d shadow ban them all. not a real ban but transfer them all to a server of multiboxers only :wink:

still reap the sub money - and keep the real gamers cheat free ! win/win

2 Likes

No one truly quits WoW.

They have done nothing to get rid of botters.

Actually I do

What way is that?

You have any recommendations on someone I can seek for help?

I can say I did, to use the RAF system to level my alts.

Other than that? Pretty much nobody does ‘legit’ multiboxing, lol.

:heart_eyes: as long as non MB couldn’t come

Honestly just reap what you’ve sown. You bought 10 accounts, you used them all this time. That’s what you get. No refund. You’ve played for much much longer than 2 hours on those accounts. You even bought the shadowlands thing to facilitate multiboxing in most cases because of the 120 boosts it comes with.

Cheaters get burned, what a feeling.

2 Likes

This would be a good idea. They can still play the game the way they want without affecting the rest of the player base. I remember in battlefield 3 they had servers that didn’t use anticheat and were set up for people to use hacks on.

1 Like

"Please note, however, that use of input broadcasting software may result in account penalties."

Read the fine print, cheater.

3 Likes

Don’t ask me…I’ve quit every xpac since launch cause games bad :sunglasses:

1 Like

Multiboxing isn’t cheating.

:weary: Input broadcasting software isn’t required to multibox.

Multiboxing isn’t cheating

1 Like

The only legitimate way of multiboxing is doing it for RP purposes controlling each character of the party individually. If you’re in control of more than one character at a time with one set of inputs, you’re cheating. I don’t care if you wanna use two hands to man the controls of 5-10 players INDEPENDENTLY, but when one character’s keybinds influence another character’s actions at the same time, that’s objectively cheating.

If you’re genuinely playing that way, you’re not doing any harm to the community. A solo farmer would make much more money and progress.

The link you gave me disagrees.

Do you really want to die on this hill?

2 Likes

cruise-control is legal and amazing ou 2+ hours trip.

I know that there are people who actually believe this. You are clearly not one of them. The game is a small fraction of what it was before devs decided to permanently remove flight from current content during wod. In all there have been over 100 million accounts in the past 16 years. Where did all those players go? Why are we not seeing an incredibly busy game if none of them have ever left?

1 Like

Or controlling them all via hardware :man_shrugging:

Not according to the rule maker

Objectively cheating would be the people who make the rules say that it’s cheating.

How so?

I quoted it, you can put in the bare minimum effort.

If you’re here to argue on the side of ‘legit’ multiboxers (Which nobody does, nor does anyone really care about.), that’s still going to be a thing, but if you think your one-button software sheannigans are going to fly anymore, you’re wrong and Blizzard has made that perfectly clear. Give up, you lost.

I sense a disturbing lack of rhak and yesuna in this thread.

1 Like