Multiboxing - NEW TOS

Only if you’re using it to send the same input to multiple clients at the same time.

1 Like

Guess I’ll just have to defer to Blizzard’s guidance :frowning: Let’s see if I can find something somewhere

Oh!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-you-please-clarify-a-few-things-regarding-multiboxing/707988/14

1 Like

That means nothing. That doesn’t say using hardware with software built in is ok.

You’re right. It says using input broadcasting software isn’t ok but no changes have been made regarding hardware. That must mean that any hardware based software like firmware is ok

You distracted me, forgot what I was about to do :thinking:

Oh yeah, buy some tea off amazon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What kind of fascist BS is this…

2 Likes

Nope, this is a fallacy.

What they are talking about here is keyboards/mice with built in macros and functions that aren’t supported (which is almost all these days). You are allowed to use your fancy gaming keyboard/mouse just not the function built in its software to do things that violate tos.

I don’t multibox but more power to you OP. Ignore these haters. Spend your money how you want to as long as you aren’t hacking or cheating. The power of 5 accounts is the power of 5 accounts. If you’re worried about PVPing against multiboxers, 2 coordinated players could easily peel and disrupt a group of them. If you disagree, you’re bad. I’m with you OP, you have my sympathy.

2 Likes

Good thing I won’t be doing that then :slight_smile:

Firmware is software. You can use your hardware you just can’t use it to send keys to multiple wow clients.

Input broadcasting software? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

This is an oversimplification, making it wrong.

2 Likes

The way you are implying using it yes it would be input broadcasting software. You are just making the process more complicated.

So you’re saying it’s a… Fallacy?

:dark_sunglasses:

1 Like

So then no

1 Like

Your shades are a fallacy :rofl:

No. The problem is the fact that everything you listed that you do in this game is made easier as a multiboxer. Multiboxxing druid single-handily crashed the Osmenite and Zin’anthid market and made herbing/mining null in BfA. You’re going to have a hard as hell time getting sympathy from any of us normal players.

1 Like

You want to argue with definitions? Firmware is a software program permanently etched into a hardware device

1 Like

Well I mean I don’t have eyes.

Sauces on this?

What? /10chars