Multiboxing - NEW TOS

Probably just upset that he invested a bunch of money in accounts and software that will only be a quarter as efficient now that he cant bot the other 4 accounts.

Now is where he pops up saying no, I’m just going to use hardware. Then gives a link to something that doesn’t say its ok to use hardware in leu of software. Then use an argument to ignorance and say you have to prove him wrong even though he is the one making the claim there is no evidence of.

:rofl:

It’s not that much money. How much are you guys paying for accounts $1k per?

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-you-please-clarify-a-few-things-regarding-multiboxing/707988/14

You don’t have to prove anything, nothing you guys say matters, only what Blizz says :wink:

1 Like

That’s true, too bad they aren’t saying what you are claiming they are : /

Actually they are :grimacing:

I extracted it for you :slight_smile:

It’s the season of giving after all :rofl:

2 Likes

I don’t see a yes or no there : /

“no other restrictions regarding hardware” = if you could do it before with hardware and it wasn’t against the rules you can still do it

If you want more than that well…me too as I said earlier lol

1 Like

The biggest question I have from this, is what did the OP plan to get out of this post?

Sympathy? An explanation? reasoning? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Genuinely curious.

Semantics can be fun. Keyboards and mice run off software. Your hardware is still using software. I wonder if whatever hardware you decide to use has a bios or some software its using to help it duplicate the signals?

So OP made an entire thread just to whine and also announce that he is still going to cheat despite the new rules.

That’s a bold strategy Cotton…

1 Like

That was my question too lol

I know! Firmware = software = using a computer to play wow is bannable lol

1 Like

Only if you’re using it to send the same input to multiple clients at the same time.

1 Like

Guess I’ll just have to defer to Blizzard’s guidance :frowning: Let’s see if I can find something somewhere

Oh!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/can-you-please-clarify-a-few-things-regarding-multiboxing/707988/14

1 Like

That means nothing. That doesn’t say using hardware with software built in is ok.

You’re right. It says using input broadcasting software isn’t ok but no changes have been made regarding hardware. That must mean that any hardware based software like firmware is ok

You distracted me, forgot what I was about to do :thinking:

Oh yeah, buy some tea off amazon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

What kind of fascist BS is this…

2 Likes

Nope, this is a fallacy.

What they are talking about here is keyboards/mice with built in macros and functions that aren’t supported (which is almost all these days). You are allowed to use your fancy gaming keyboard/mouse just not the function built in its software to do things that violate tos.

I don’t multibox but more power to you OP. Ignore these haters. Spend your money how you want to as long as you aren’t hacking or cheating. The power of 5 accounts is the power of 5 accounts. If you’re worried about PVPing against multiboxers, 2 coordinated players could easily peel and disrupt a group of them. If you disagree, you’re bad. I’m with you OP, you have my sympathy.

2 Likes

Good thing I won’t be doing that then :slight_smile: