Multiboxing - NEW TOS

Show me some hardware that allows you to replicate input broadcasting software behavior, and I’ll show you hardware that’s banned.

That’d be impossible unless that hardware can morph into software temporarily :rofl:
I can show you hardware that can do hardware broadcasting though :smiley:

2 Likes

Less friendly fire, more targeting the circular nonsense.

I’m glad I have fresh new friends to chat with on the forums :slight_smile:

I wonder what happened to the other guys :thinking:

This is exactly what it is. A little bit of that mixed with selective reading and inference. It’s pretty simple. Blizzard did not say hardware. That’s a fact. Blizzard also doesn’t have to follow their own tos. They banned the software because it promotes botting AND automation. If the automation was the botting why did they add that and immediately start talking about key broadcasting afterwards. Just because they didn’t specifically say don’t use another method to get the same result we don’t want you to do doesn’t mean they are ok with you doing it.

1 Like

You’re right, I selected to read “no other restrictions have been announced regarding hardware” :rofl:

:thinking:

If Blizz wants to ban hardware boxxing in some way then they can :man_shrugging:

We can cross that road when we get there but they haven’t yet

1 Like

You left out the part where it goes on to say

Keyboards/mouse macros and functionality, assuming they work within our policies (i.e. do not use the keyboard macro to do something beyond what our in-game macro could do)

Thus proving my point. You aren’t reading the whole thing just snippets that support what you want to hear.

And what does that have to do with anything?

Don’t answer, I already know what you’re going to say. I’ll say it for you then reply and we can save some time.

Rooted: If a macro can’t do it then don’t do it

They aren’t talking about hardware broadcasting they are talking about macros that automatically perform an action

You don’t consider a keyboard that can control multiple accounts more than what the in game macros can do?

If you use a multiplexer they’re going to ban you for it.

See my edit

If you say so, care to link me to that policy?

2 Likes

No they are talking about hardware and how it functions.

Care to provide your reasoning on that? I can provide proof of what they are talking about in regards to macros if you like :slight_smile:

Nah, I’m done with it. Next time you get a ticket for speeding just strap a rocket to your bicycle and flip them off.

1 Like

Aww :frowning:

kicks can

Guess I’ll watch some netflix or play some overwatch then

Unless someone wants to keep going :open_mouth: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I saw someone do this just the other day.

1 Like

they’re finally taking steps to get rid of these cheaters, i think we’ll see multibotters removed in the future

1 Like

This will never happen. I saw tons of bots just the other day.

Yeah, $#@% em. Plenty of people are sitting in prison with the same mentality. You want to live on the edge don’t cry like op was over the changes when you get banned.

I’ve been wanting to get a second account and be able to make more characters, but I’m not sure how to go about it. I guess that’s mutliboxing because every time someone’s told me to ‘get a second account’, someone else says “thanks for promoting mutliboxing”… so how do I get one?