Multiboxing = Cheating

for /follow.
I controlled the characters manually.
Its not that hard. Time consuming but not that hard for anyone of average intelligence and physical ability.

1 Like

Oof i’m learning a lot today.

I’m right on par for average intelligence and physical strengths. Right, but how do i get my other applications to press the same button when i press a button?

And this is why having a monk is a staple in a lot of boxing groups.

do you read?
I used in game macros to box.
Not sure how many times you need to have that explained

How would my in game macros work on another application though? Like i could press a macro on my main screen and it will press on the other application i’m not looking at?

I get allot of runecloth when i see them Silithus

Look into ISBoxer there are lots of tutorial on youtube. Im still far from the advanced stuff.

Also you can get Ebony’s Multiboxing Assistant addon(EMA)

Give it a try, you might get hooked on this new way of playing the game.

I don’t farm but if it were me, I don’t want to get into a random conversation :man_shrugging: You’re going to want to talk, I don’t want to talk I want to do whatever it is I’m doing :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Nah I usually introduce myself and continue feeding off their farm.

2 Likes

Addons are third-party programs, they are not “within the game” - they are added by the player.

Boxing software is no different than a “regular addon”, and must follow the same rules.

It doesn’t seem to me that you are learning anything at all…

3 Likes

You spin me right round baby right round like a record baby right round round round goes this pointless thread!!

It will disappear Tuesday as it gets buried by all the prepatch posts.

2 Likes

Multi-Boxing is not cheating. Multi-Boxing is simply people who own more than one account, playing them simultaneously, nothing about that is a “Cheat”. It’s no different than playing multiple hands at the BlackJack Table, buying multiple lottery tickets at once, buying multiple raffle tickets for a better chance at a prize, so on and so forth.

Don’t start hating on people that pay for multiple accounts, just because you don’t. Multi-Boxers aren’t cheaters, and nor do they deserve any bit of hate. If you think Multi-Boxers have such an advantage over you, and you’re upset about that, then go ahead and buy multiple accounts and have at it yourself.

Early on in WoW history, I did multi-boxing, it’s not fun and it is costly. I went back to a single account, it’s easier to manage, multi-boxers don’t interfere with my gameplay whatsoever, and nothing stops me from going back if it ever did become a huge advantage, as of right now, multi-boxing is not a huge advantage in the game, because if you are proficient at the AH, you can make way more money than multi-boxers. The richest players in the world aren’t Multi-Boxers, they are Auction House Goblins.

4 Likes

By either using a now-available setting within Windows 10 or use key-broadcasting software (such as ISBoxer).

Neither are against the TOS.

1 Like

Multiboxing has never been against the TOS, but it’s always been a pathetic way to play.

I don’t know why Blizzard hasn’t made those NPCs strong enough to one shot max level characters trying to grief others.

Boxers are rare. This common line that boxing is so common is a joke at best.

Its all good when i see i join their farm no worries.

Blizz says otherwise.

Already against the rules.

No macros = no addons either (lots of addons use them internally/their framework).

Mad cow disease has reached Azeroth.

This bovine is nuts.

2 Likes

The day Blizzard decides to look into this again and changes their mind - something they’ve done many times in the past with various things - is the day that I’m just going to relax and enjoy watching the price of the goods I farm by hand with friends go back up to a reasonable price compared to the time sink to obtain.

They made their stance years ago when it was a niche thing only a few people did.

Youtube, Gold-Farming Communities, WoW tokens, and other things did not exist to the levels they did to popularize it when their original statements were made.

I shouldn’t have to have friends have alts on dead servers just to be able to farm certain things because a boxer breathed in that general direction.