Multiboxers

theres no such thing as “allowed but not supported” thats like saying speeding is allowed but not supported. its either allowed or not. blizzard allows it, therefore they fully support it and encourage it.

So you don’t have a link to support what you are saying?

what would a link do for you?

Well, you did say they Officially supported it. It would be at least in the support articles on the website.

But I think you are trolling as you are reluctant to post anything official on the topic, and it would end a lot of teeth gnashing on the subject.

you dont seem to want to acknowledge the fact that what i said made sense

deflection isn’t gonna work. Man up, show us something official. A blue post at least.

I’ll show you mine…

In that case, there generally isn’t anything wrong with it. It isn’t a supported playstyle, but neither is it prohibited.

man up? show you something official? you want a link directing you to blizzard being quoted as saying “we officially support and encourage multiboxing”? imagine saying i need to link that in order to “man up” what an insufferable idiot

yes I do, you made that claim, now back it up.

name calling just weakens your stance

blizzard officially supports and encourages multiboxing. and like i said, you must have a really low iq to believe otherwise. just because blizzard says “it isnt supported” doesnt mean they dont support it. have you ever been lied to before?

Still still nothing official from Blizzard saying that? And all you have to offer is more insults.

ah yes. but it does make sense that blizzard actively supports multiboxing, and actively encourages it. what do you think?

silence =/= consent

well, i understand that you dont want to admit that it makes sense that blizzard wants to actively encourage and support multiboxing.

And you still can’t show anything official backing your claim. It would really put an end to the angst on the forums about it.

why would i need to? what doesnt make sense about blizzard supporting and encouraging multiboxing?

They have the LFG system too, and yet it’s not allowed in Classic. Stop acting like historical acceptance = wholesale support.

LFG never existed nor was allowed in Vanilla WoW.

Multiboxing did exist and was allowed in Vanilla WoW.

1 Like

Except that’s not exactly true. There were plenty of ways that systems like LFG were emulated. But it was decided that it wasn’t allowed in Classic. But keep being wrong. And keep defending something that violates literally EVERYTHING people claim is the reason they wanted Classic back. #Hypocrisy.

follow was in vanilla BGs

guess what, no follow here

1 Like

Just remember, every time you see a multi-boxer on an MMORPG you are literally seeing the textbook definition of, “LONELY”.

Even though they have a pay-to-win advantage, to quote the great David Bowie from the movie Labyrinth, “Such a pity…

Thanks.