Multi Tier CE 10/10H & 1/10M 1.1k io Havoc DH LF Mythic Prog Guild

Multiple tiers of CE obtained from Legion through Nyalotha. Currently 212 ilvl, and looking for a 2-3 day weekday guild pushing CE progression. Prefer time frames between 8-12pm EST, if any guilds are currently recruiting DH given their state and willing to give someone with experience and potential to perform an opportunity, please leave a reply below with any questions you might have. You can also add me on Discord @ Felric#6826 or BNet @ Sinthetic351#1723

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/sargeras/felr%c3%acc#difficulty=4
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/sargeras/Felr%C3%ACc
https://raider.io/characters/us/sargeras/Felr%C3%ACc

Monday morning bump

Morning Bump

Late Night Bump. Still Looking

Bump, still looking.

Hey there!

I’m Nyoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis. We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you!

Nyoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. We were formed originally on Kel’thuzad and made our way to Stormrage Alliance from WoD on forward. We finally made the hordian plunge recently and made our way here to Mal’Ganis. Although we may be new to the realm, we’ve been playing together mostly since Cataclysm.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. The majority of us are older seasoned players who tend to thrive in that type of environment. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Raid Schedule
Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST)

Current Progression
1/10M - Castle Nathria
9/10H - Castle Nathria

Previous Progression
BFA - 12/12M - Ny’alotha, the Waking City
Legion - EN (7/7M), ToV (2/3M), Nighthold (10/10M), TOS (9/9M), Antorus (11/11M)
WOD - Highmaul(7/7M), BRF(10/10M), and Hellfire Citadel(13/13/M)
MOP - MV(6/6H), HOF (6/6H), TOES (4/4H), TOT (13/13H), SoO (14/14M)
Cataclysm - BWD (6/6H), BOT (5/5H), TOFW (2/2H), Firelands (7/7H) and DS(8/8H)

Ranged DPS - (Open) (HIGH: Hunters, Warlock, Mage)
Melee DPS (Open) (HIGH: UH DK, WW Monk, Warrior)
Healer (High)
Tank (High)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform a current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

Contact Information
Nyoki: BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886

Hey Felric,

We are looking for a Havoc DH to fill a spot since we just lost our DH.
If you’re still looking for a new home check us out.

< Ouroboros >
Proudmoore (PvE) Alliance

Current Progression:
9/10H, 10/10N Castle Nathria

Previous Xpac:

Ny’alotha 12/12M, 12/12H, 12/12N Cutting Edge
Eternal Palace: 7/8M, 8/8H 8/8N
Battle of Dazar’alor: 9/9M, 9/9H, 9/9N Cutting Edge
Crucible of the Storms 2/2 H
Uldir 8/8M, 8/8 H, 8/8 N Cutting Edge

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
8pm-11pm PST, 9pm-12am MST, 10pm-1am CST, 11pm-2am EST

Our Current Recruitment Needs:
While recruitment is open for all classes, we are specifically interested in the following classes/roles.

Tanks:

Brewmaster Monk
Demon Hunter

PLEASE NOTE: Our guild runs 3 main tanks. We give better consideration to those with a viable DPS off spec to share tanking duties. If you do not want to keep or enjoy a DPS off spec, we might have to rotate you out during fights where there are better tank comps or if you don’t need the gear.

## Melee DPS

Demon Hunter
Pally
Enhancement Shaman
Warrior

Range DPS

Balance Druid
MM Hunter
Mage
Priest
Ele Shaman
Warlock

Healer

Druid
Paladin
Priest
Shaman

We give better consideration to those with a viable DPS offpsec. If you do not want to keep or enjoy a DPS offspec, we might have to rotate you out during fights where we need less healers or your class isn’t as strong as others for the fight.

Again, while these are the classes and spec’s we are most interested in, we will be more than happy to review exceptional applications and to take those that are competitive with our current members.

Contact information:
If you feel you are interested in applying to Ouroboros please join our discord at discord.gg/NfV8jwF

For more personal information, feel free to contact any of our officers or recruiters via Discord or in game.

Recruiters:
Killimanjaro: Kilimanjaro1024 #9179
Luunae Discord: Luunae#1462

Officers:
Narumata: Discord: Narumata#8139
Nivels Discord: Nivels#5892

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

Bump, thanks for the replies. Looking to keep it between 8-12pm EST.

Thursday Morning Bump

Hey!

Zul’jin 10/10H 1/10M
Is looking for a DH to fill out our last spot for our CE team. We raid Tues, Wed, Mon 7:30-10:30 pm EST. I know that’s a little outside your time frame but we’d love to have you if you’d like to join! This is our first tier pushing CE with our current group but many of our raiders have achieved CE in previous tiers.

Banjo#5356 on Discord

Hope to talk with you soon!

Check our post out, our times seem to line up. Feel free to drop an app in or reach out -

[h] shady acres - 1/10m - lfm dps | hps | tank - Mal’Ganis - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Still looking at opportunities. I will do my best to get with those who have replied over the weekend. Looking to have something in the works by next weeks reset.

I’m available to chat for a few, add me on discord or bnet

Afternoon bump

Good evening!

I am Bobbieflay, the Guild Master of Parts Unknown-Zul’jin. We are a community focused on achieving Cutting Edge through this expansion and are growing after several years of effective and successful AOTC content. We have several CE experienced players and are actively looking to fill the role of a DH in our raid. In the guild we have players across all walks of the game so there is always something to do and have hit 9/10 H with the goal of achieving our AOTC kill this Monday night.

Our raid times are Thursday and Monday 9p-12a EST. If this is of any interest to you please add me on BNET at Newland#1120 and I will be more than happy to have dialogue.

Thanks for reading and good luck on your search!

-Bobbieflay

Online to chat, still looking.

Bump, looking to make a move by today/tomorrow to push prog asap.