Multi hour queues and multi boxing

Perfect combination. Who wants to pay a subscription to wait in line for hours thanks to players who duo, triple, quad, or however much extra much they want to shell out for p2w advantages?

Upgrade your server hardware or ditch the idea of allowing multiboxing, pick one. Honestly multiboxing shouldn’t exist in the first place as it only creates issues with in game economy (anything worth farming) but it’s clear as day as to why blizzard turns a blind eye. Why ban something that makes them money? You end up with a pay 2 win game that slowly has the life drained from it as players start to notice the in game economy tanking.

There aren’t nearly as many multi-boxers as you think there are.

2 Likes

More than I remember in actual vanilla.
#nochanges

Each of my accounts waited for it’s fair spot in line. You can too.

3 Likes

No waits here. Might be a good time to check out some of the other servers for a bit.

Wrong. No. Incorrect. Nonsense.

If a player has 10 characters, EACH of them has to wait in queues, just like you do. There is no “p2w” way a player can pay to avoid the queues for ANY of their characters.

And queues are a problem caused by THOUSANDS of extra characters logged in at the same time. It would take HUNDREDS of multi-boxers, each with 10 characters, to affect your queue.

Do you have HUNDREDS of players that EACH multiboxes 10 characters, EVERY HOUR of EVERY DAY, on YOUR server? I don’t think you do.

If not, they are not causing the queues.

If it was that easy to fix the queues, Blizzard would have done it weeks ago.

The next time you are in Queue, see how much time is left when there is a 200 position queue, id say less than 3 min. so multiboxing is not why there is a 3 hr queue on some servers.