Multi Cutting Edge player Looking for Cutting Edge guild

Hello,

Currently, I’m looking for guild that is progressing through Mythic BoD (at least 2-3M out of 9). My main spec is fire, I’m currently lvl39(almost 40) neck and ilvl of 401. I’ve been raiding seriously since HFC. So far, I’ve gotten realm 1st M Emerald Nightmare with Coast to Coast, (on Emerald Dream). Then I took break until ToS, I’ve raided in semi-hardcore raid guild to get 7/9M ToS and joined guild named SRS (illidan) for M KJ prog about 137 pulls and 3% progression, however, I wasn’t able to make it on the day they killed it. Then I’ve joined guild named Nascent during M antorus prog which we got realm 2nd (US69). I’ve also gotten 8/8M Uldir through a trial with friends guild during end of the season 1. As far as M+, I’ve always love to run high as possible. During legion M+, I had pushed realm 1st M+15 and ended up 3.6k+(mostly pugging). BFA season 1, I ended up 1.7k raider io, and willing to push higher this season.

You can go over my logs as well as raider io

You can contact me directly wekapidia#1296 (bnet) or discord (Boomsan#8043)

1 Like

Hey Boomxd!
Proper Villains - 8/8 M Uldir 3/9M BoD -U.S. Proudmoore
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 8-11 pst
Current Recruitment:
Tank- None
Melee- Warrior with tank OS
Ranged- Boomkin, Shadow, Mage, Elemental
Healer- none
Contacts:
Blast (discord Blast#4486)
Recruitment Officers:
Sarrett (Discord: Hannah#4634, Bnet: HannahBee#11766)
Revi (Discord: Revi#4289, Bnet: Revi#1747)

We are super interested in a mage to complete our roster.
Add one of the above people on discord to answer any of your questions and for a link to our app.
Thanks

Guild & Server/Faction: Efficient Stormrage-US Alliance
Raid Times/Days: Tuesday, Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST & Thursday 9pm-12am EST
Cleared Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9H 3/9M - US 165/Realm 14 (Uldir - 8/8M - US 300/Realm 14)
Recruitment Contacts: Battletag: Karma#12379 or Discord: Kàrmâ#5681
Requirements: Previous Mythic experience, Cutting Edge mindset & current Warcraft logs
Needs: Currently looking for Mage, Hunter, Warrior and Shadow Priest as well as any exceptional player. Will consider anyone who has the drive, passion and commitment to be part of our team. We are also looking for more interested in pushing M+ keys as we have multiple groups pushing 2k+ Raider. IO

Hey there :slight_smile:
CURRENTLY A VERY HIGH NEED FOR A VERY SOLID HEALER ENTERING RAID 02/06/19

[2/9M][8/9H] // [7/8M(G’huun 0% Wipes)]

- {Thirteen Thirty Seven} of Mal’Ganis [H]-
Is Currently recruiting for Tides Of Vengeance. We’re looking to fill out our roster and push to finish with a decent ranking in the US for the Battle for Dazar’Alor.

Raid Times:

• Tuesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [5:30-9PST]
  • Wednesday - 8:30PM-12:00AM EST [530-9PST]

2 days a week. 7 hours a week. That’s it. All progression and farm we do will be done within the raid schedule. Another hour MAY or MAY NOT be added to raid for pushing top end kills.
Any other organized activities will be 100% optional.

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

• Healer: HOLY/SHADOW PRIEST HIGH PRIORITY Open to ANY Strong Healer.
  • Range DPS: Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin
  • Melee DPS: Demon Hunter, Retribution Paladin, Frost & Unholy DK

Contact Information:
GM: Kameron#1822
Officers:

• Pachyderm#1286 (Btag)
  • Loupy#1350 (Btag)
  • Wolffy#1290 (Discord)
    Discord: The Pachyderm#6698

[H] Convergence - 8/8M Uldir - 9/9H BoD - 1/9M BoD

[At this time, we are only considering those who are at least 5/8M]
(If you’d rather apply on an application - bit.ly/2qIxR4p)

Schedule:
Tuesday 6-9pst
Wednesday 6-9pst
Thursday 6-9pst

History:
T18 HFC - US 131
EN - US 141
ToV - US 88
T19 NH - US 51
T20 ToS - US 77
T21 Ant - US 81
T22 Uldir - US 187

Located on Kil’Jaeden horde, Convergence is a mythic raiding guild driven by the idea that progression is a product of efficiency not volume. We are firm believers in the idea that a short raid schedule and success in mythic raiding are not mutually exclusive. Our schedule is a strict 9 hours per week and we will not add a day under any circumstance.

We are looking for skilled players who share the same ambition of clearing content in timely fashion but might not have the time to dedicate 4 or 5 nights to that goal. With such a short raid schedule, it is imperative that our team comes prepared to maximize our efficiency. In addition, our guild is very active outside of our scheduled raid hours with M+, alt runs and PvP.

For any inquiries please contact:

• keelem#1278
  • Shanarru#1215
  • Rueful#1619

Devout 8/8M - Uldir 3/9 M BoD

Alliance @Sargeras-US

T/W/Th 8-11:30pm CST

Devout is a progression focused raiding guild with a light 3 day raid schedule. We are also actively running M+, RBGs and Alt raids. Although we are competitive and always push to progress and better our own play, we are a small, tight guild who never really take ourselves too seriously.

We have a reliable history of Cutting Edge and Front Server Page Progression. Going forward we are looking to recruit some solid players as we catch back up.

Contact us with any questions @ Lole#1625.

Browse our kill history and apply at devoutguild.enjin

Watch some of our streamers as we progress
layelani
toxamz
corygonzo

We are basically always considering exceptional applications.