Multi class player getting ready for TWW

I am located on the Dalaran server and in EST timezone. I main a healer but am just as well versed in ranged DPS as well. I have 10 characters which will all be ready for TWW when it drops, happy to main whatever the guild needs most and work on my alts on my own time, it will help me focus on which to start with when the new xpac drops.

I have flexibility in the daytime and best nights for me to raid are Tues/Thurs, but I can be somewhat flexible. Looking for a social helpful guild with a focus on endgame Mythics and raiding.

I am also an active crafter, have all professions across all my alts, so happy to craft things for the guild in exchange for mats. Looking forward to connecting with a new family.

:star2: Join Our Epic Adventure! :star2:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: Restoration Shamans, Holy Pally, Resto Druid, or Preservation Evoker

DPS: Mage, Death Knight, Devastion Evoker, Boomkin Druid, Rogue, Windwalk Monk, Shadow Priest, Warrior,

Tanks: Warriors, Druid, Death Knight, Monk (we have Two Demon Hunter Tanks already)

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Thank you for the offer, but those raid times are too late for me, I am on EST and wouldn’t be done until midnight my time.

My group disbanded knights is looking for a healer. We raid 2 nights. Tuesday and Wednesday 8 to 10 CST. We are semi hardcore. Our goal is clearing all heroic raids s4 and AoTC in TWW. If you are interested message me @ kingbeezus on discord

Hey Ab! Love what you wrote down! I have a small group forming that’s interested in hanging out and playing games together. Our goal is KSM this season and to start raiding in TWW. In the mean time we are looking to form up and prepare for the expansion. That being figuring out our mains and alts along with professions, working together to build something awesome!

Please feel free to toss me a message on discord - unholynft or bnet - Hotshot#1259

Hi, I’m Embearished from Unyielding on Lightbringer and I would love to talk to you about our raid team! We’re currently recruiting healers and ranged dps . We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 CST. We’re a fun group of friends that really just enjoy the game. If you’d like to know more, please contact me on discord as Ishythesquishy!

If your interested in mythic CE raiding add me failfixer#11337 we raid t/r/s 7-10