Multi class, multi server player. looking for a home. for now and the worldsoul saga

hey guys, im interested in a guild. with medium to high population. a guild that doesnt just log in 5 minutes after the raid is suppose to start. a guild that logs in to do multiple aspects of the game. please let me know. as for i will be making new characters for remix and will be having fun with that when i can log in. also i have friends/ family that might be interested in joining as well! thanks!

Hey, Hufustu!

I am an Officer of Serenìty (Azgalor)

We are seeking all talent for S4/TWW and even MOP Remix! We do raid and have different teams and we push m+ and do events including hide and seek, transmog and mount runs, etc. If you’re looking for a new home, feel free to reach out in our Discord or add me personally on Discord!

discord.gg/serenitywow
My discord: icyy757

hey there! heres my guilds recruitment post. take a look and see if we might be a fit for you! :slight_smile: if you have any questions feel free to reach out! <3

Guild & Server: Juiced-Area52
Raid Time/Day: Fri/Sat 8pm-11pm EST
Current Progression: 9/9H 3/9M ATDH | 9/9H 3/9M ATSC | 8/8H 3/9M VOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord - the_justicar, or dee_vii
B-net - Judgemental#11462

Requirements: Ability to listen + speak on Discord and respond well to constructive criticism. Positive attitude. Knowledge of class/spec and fights. 90% attendance. Min/Max your toon Progression.
Needs: Any competitive DPS

Let me know if this is something that would interest you
Or if you wanna know more about the guild

Hey Huf! We are currently open to all classes and factions!

We have been around since the start of TBC on Lightbringer, and recently moved to Sargeras to rejoin old members and close friends who continued to play. The friendship bonds that were created through our guild culture and adventures persisted stronger than a raid flask. We hope to build new friendships while fortifying the existing ones.

We have a unique mix of players of those that have recently come back, and those who continued to play at a high level (AOTC, KSM, KSH, etc.). So it is a great opportunity for those who have recently come back and want to experience content with us returners while being helped by our veterans. We were all seasoned raiders that pushed progression back in the day. But now our main focus is to be a N-S-R-G: Non-sweaty-Social-Raiding-Guild.

We are looking to have people running mythic plus, pvp, and weekly raids. Our goal coming late into this expansion is to warm up to Awakened Normals then move to Awakened Heroics on a Tuesday & Thursday (7:30PM CST - 10:30PM CST). We have been actively running Mythic 0 - 4 to gear up new guildies, while our veteran raiders are pushing higher keys.
Feel free to add me on BNet at Tyronious#1742 or on Discord @ Tyronious88. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding and doing keys together!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:00-11:00, Thurs 8:30-11:30 PST
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 7/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or Gilligan#1831

hit me up at jallen#11415

Hello!

I just started a new cross faction guild called Powerpuff.

Trying to find people who enjoy running similar content
Old Dungeon/Raid Mount Runs, Transmog Runs, Pet Battles/Collecting, World Content, Current Raids, Mythic keys and more

You’re more than welcome to join if you haven’t found a guild

you can add me on discord - Rekie or add me on battlenet - Rekieuwu#1482

here is my guild posting if you want to check it out :slight_smile: (Azgalor) Powerpuff Recruiting <3