Multi CE mage LF Guild

I’m too lazy to type up a new post so I’m copying recruitment disc post. Thanks for reading.

Class/Spec: Mage (all) Open to trying another class

Faction: Either

Transfer/Faction Change: Yes

Cleared: 7/9M (Killed M TSwift, missed Smold), 9/9M, 8/8M (this xpac) other CE exp in previous expansions.

Contact Preference: Discord

Logs:

Raider IO/Armory:

Rank Preference: None

Availability: Friday and Saturday from 10:30PM-1am PST (NO EXCEPTIONS)

Hello, I’m looking for a weekend, late night raiding guild. I don’t care about prog but a stable guild who has a tight community is a must. I’m not looking for a flavor of the month guild. I have 3x CE raiding experience and was on my way to a 4th had life not got in the way. Thank you for reading. Am open to trying another class.

Hey my name is Olav, I’m the raid-leader of the raid team SNAFU, In amirdrassil we got 8/9M and were barely not able to get fyrakk, CE in aberrus and now working on building a solid core for TWW to push for CE again.

I myself am a multi-ce HOF player, that raidleads passionately as a side hobby. I strive to create an environment where people enjoy playing together, can improve and push for CE.

We raid Friday & Saturday from 8:30pm EST till 11:30pm EST, if this sounds interesting to you please reach out to me on discord: olav3118

Might be a bit early for u but thought I’d give it a shot