Multi Boxers and Lack of Herb Nodes

Except they are taking this very seriously and switching gathering nodes back to single tap single use in Shadowlands to combat multiboxing and botters over supply.

I think that’s a case of over corrective steering. 1tap nodes kind of sucked also, real pain when you’re fighting a mob while someone else takes that 1 tap from you.

3 or so taps per node would be fine I think to avoid that situation, and place more nodes per area. Such as say 3 nodes per acre as opposed to 1. Adjust how many herbs or ores you get per tap accordingly.

Is there actual evidence of this or is it an assumption?

There is no source for that, but many accounts would be cancelled if blizzard mede it true.

With the changes to skinning (you can now skin with loot still on the corpse), couldn’t you just skin all the mobs before the moonkin do?

As a single-boxer, who herbs on an alt to support my weekly instance/raid runs, I find its taking far longer to farm mats to support my week, and its a direct result of these multi-boxers completely draining nodes. It happens over and over again, and it’s getting old. Blizzard needs to address this issue, if not in this xpac, then definitely the next. It’s broke- fix it.

[Citation Needed]

There seem to be plenty of herb nodes right now for me. If anything the multi-boxers seem to be keeping the price of Zin’Anthid down so I can just buy what I need by selling my extra Anchor Weed (I’m on a medium population server, though, which might make a difference). I say let them farm it, I certainly would rather buy it cheaply than farm it myself.

Why would you pay for 40 accounts instead of just buying wow tokens to get gold for the herbs? There has to be a limit before it’s not worth it.

I’m fine with single tap nodes but it need a single server only.