MUCH Needed Damage Nerf Thank You

Not a single good pvper outside of maybe xaryu was enjoying SOD pvp. It was abject trash; a meme of 1 button instant death that trivialized specs and made them incredibly boring. The people I see crying right now are almost all seething over not being able to 2 shot people in 1v1s and almost certainly are bad at pvp.

The game was never designed around 1v1 balance and it never should be. The battleground pvp and wpvp at large feels vastly more enjoyable; I actually get to press my buttons on my sham instead of instantly deleting people. I’m now able to focus more on CC and control with my mage, and pretty much everyone ive talked to in my pvp guild is having an absolute blast in pvp for the first time.

2 Likes

Shaman now invincible with just riptide is happy with change, news at 11.

No they are not.

Nerf damage by 40%

Nerf self healing by 45% unless it is a percentage based heal.

This means the healer healing allys is more efficient overall. But keeping themselves up is harder.

This makes the game more focused on protecting the healer instead of them just bombing themselves with heals.

Blizzard turned wow into GI Joe :rofl:

Lots of shooting… not a lot of dying.

yep, riptide + WF/WF and the enh shaman just won’t die

I’m glad most people are bad and try to “parse” in PvP, they think the more damage the better and just don’t selfheal

2 Likes

just confirmed, as an enh shaman there’s no class that can 1v1 me, and some can’t even 1v2 me

incursion blues and green weapons, lol