M+(Too Many)

Again, as a I said originally, im a Warrior main, i dont know why pally is on my forums but i am now, and have always (since BC) been a warrior main, warriors have been good dps in keys for as long as they existed, now we dont have the utility of some of the other melee dps that are often brought to keys like outlaw rogue, but always compete in damage and still bring a rally, 5% atp CD, reflect, fear, etc so we atleast bring something, and like i said my io is usually quite a bit higher then the keys i queue for as I have a key group i play with, im usually around 200 points ahead of whatever score i would be queuing for while keeping the keys on my IO as timed keys as i dont like seeing untimed keys on my IO, and yet as a dps warrior im still declined from keys 95% of the time regardless of the level.

That has been proved wrong time after time, ALOT of people will sit in queue for 30 minutes waiting for whatever they think the good classes are at the moment

1 Like

I’m going to break it down in words even you could understand:

If you are struggling to get into a key, post your key.

If you’re struggling to fill a key, apply for keys.

Should get a name change to divinesindumb. Yeesh.

LOL, so you have no real arguements at all, and just go to insults, good to know. makes since that you cant time 20+ keys, you dont have the IQ.

1 Like

yes, there needs to be a consolidation. 2-10 would be a good range. Can even add a M+1" just a M0 with timer and affix.

This idea seems have been written up by a numpty. Nothing to see here move along

Close, Humpty Dumpty. And the reason I’m on the wall is because I want to get wet egg all over you.

Enjoy being the reason your 20 fails then taking an hour to fill your 19.

You know you can drop key levels right?

If there really is no difference between a 19 and an 18, and you are having trouble filling the 19, drop it to 18, enjoy the easy run and try again with a different key.