MT - my thoughts, tips, advice

Oh I will! With the gold I’ve made so far, I’ve been able to buy AotC, Herald of the Titans and I still have plenty left over to convert to blizz balance to buy the store dragon pet/celestrial mog (whenever mogs get fixed), the next xpac, a bunch of game time…yup, MT has been amazing! Hopefully I’ll have enough saved up to buy all +20 portals too!

I did it on disc which is supposedly much harder. We can’t just burn down the worm. Like i said experiences vary :sweat_smile: I two shotted it in legion, and walked in thinking i was all tough and ready. Nope. My toughest two are on classes I’ve never even played. It’d reckon it’d put Kruul lower if i actually knew how to play guardian. Also i saw you’re 6/7? I’m rooting for you :partying_face:

People would have complained regardless, and farming 1k essences is actually a bit much. But believe it or not, legendaries are part of some classes kits. Both frost and fire mages are benefiting from legion legendaries currently in their fights.

I’m gonna give you a bump because I think this is a well written piece. Level headed and to the point. I like the way you did the expanding list too.

Sounds like you had loads of fun and met the goals you set for yourself. :slight_smile:

Grats on the win!

1 Like

Thank you very much!
I’ve also been trying to help people on forums and in game with the challenge. The community is a lot more helpful than people give them credit for.

I like challenging stuff in wow after the kill it feels that much better. I’ve completed several and had fun doing it. I must say I’m having a heck of a time with my guardian Druid. I’m up to about 150 deaths. Not saying it needs to be nerfed but I don’t know what the answer is besides get better lol. I will keep plugging away at it and hopefully if I kill it, it will feel that much better.

1 Like

What’s the bottle neck on the druid? How far are you getting?

Bro this challenge was the easiest of the 7, I also did it on my destro warlock but it took me probably the 2nd most pulls only behind Kruul because my brain legit melted.

I wiped 4 times in the last phase vs. just the worm.

Then again I was pretty blazed when I did that one.

It’s why I said boost the rates and the methods to get them.

I’m aware. I did most of them back in Legion and was a mythic raider. (Using the daggers for assassination challenge currently).

2 Likes

It takes just 16 or 32 hours to get 1k+ essence .Every cycle (every 8 hours or so )the argus and Broken isle WQ grants around 300 to 400 so all anyone had to do was just chill for 2 days ans the event was for month and then get essence and win win :slight_smile:

1 Like