MS Paint and new 9.2 Tier

9.2 showcased the new class tier coming in 9.2 and I gotta say I was rather disappointed.

My friend said “think you can do better?”

So after 20min or so, using mostly pre existing in-game models, … I present to you the MS Paint 9.2!!!

Imgur

I might do the other classes for fun. :smiley:

8 Likes

Yours on the right correct? If so, then he’ll yes, you definitely improved the visuals!!

Im legit hoping these will be like quest items rewards and the sets from the raid will be a little bit more detailed and then all the white glow from the concept arts for mythic/elite

They’re trying to ultimately shoehorn us into the Kyrian covenant, making the remaining handful of us not Kyrian yet swap, so it only makes sense that they also want to dress us up like Stewards, heh.

They have good presentation, too bad the product sucks.

I would be very interested to see what your other classes come out to. Because honestly… yeah the one on the right is actually more appealing. At least to me.

From the images I saw, it seems all classes became some flavor of paladin, as that is really the vibe of pretty much every gear set. I literally laughed out loud when I saw that warlock.

I plan to do a post about this in the general discussion forums later today or tomorrow, after I had some time to work on a few of the other sets.

While I really like the concept art shown for the gear, the actual ingame pieces seen have completely missed the mark.

Now, I am not an artist nor do I have all the fancy equipment they use to make this more… presentable.

But, I believe some simple “recolors” of old pieces of gear can produce a much much better result than what we are currently seeing.

Definitely the contrast looks better on the right. The left one feels washed out a bit.

Just really hope that they do add the white effects that were so prominent in the concept art

Imgur

Still have to model a few more details. But feedback is welcomed!

(I’m not a 3D Artist, so don’t be too mean)

:slight_smile:

You win!!!

MS paint has come a long way if it can produce that result. Very nice.