[Moveanything] Loot window (Currency loot)?

Hi there.

Anyone know which setting it is to move the window that pops up whenever you loot cosmic flux, etc. it’s right over my action bars.

I have checked all the loot ones and currency but it doesn’t seem to do much.

Anyone have an idea?

Can you provide a screenshot?

Slap it up on imgur.com or something and wrap the url in code tags (</> button in the editor).

Thanks for helping…

pretty sure it’s either the BossBanner or EventToast

Hi there. Thanks for this.

Doesn’t seem to be bossbanner and I can’t find one in the frames called “EventToast”. :frowning:

Do /fstack next time you see one, should be able to pull the name from the list. I’m running ElvUI so my frames might be a bit different.

This is what I get for a Cosmic Flux popup.

This is what I get.

I checked through move anything though and can’t find background or itemname lol…

You can add frames to MoveAnything that aren’t preloaded in it. I’d try LootToast

The background and itemname frames won’t help because they constantly change depending on context. You need the overall container.

OK thanks. I don’t see any obvious options to add a frame though.

Type /move to show the main window or click the button below the game menu. This main window contains a list of Blizzard’s frames (any element not in the list can be added to the Custom Frames category by either /move frameName, /mafe frameName, /hide frameName or one of the move/mafe/hide keybindings).
https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/move-anything

did you find a way to hide it?

It’s called AlertFrame and I was able to use MoveIt to well, move it. :slight_smile: Thanks @elvenbane for suggesting that addon.

1 Like