@mouseover AND nomod possible?

How do I merge all three of these macros into one? I’d like to be able to use the same macro, inside an arena, and outside. I read over this helpful guide, two or three times but I was not able to get the exact results I desire.

• default nomod cast on @party1
  • if i hold shift, i cast on myself (@player)
  • if party1 does not exist, cast on mouseover (if I’m outside arena doing quest)
/cast [@party1] Healing Surge;
/cast [mod:shift,@player] Healing Surge;
/cast [@mouseover,exists,nodead] Healing Surge;

I reckon once I figure this out, I can do the same thing for a harmful spell, hex? This works right now, but if I try to use it on a harmful enemy in open world, it does nothing… how do I make it so I can use this macro on enemy mouse over (or targeted) player in the open world too?

#showtooltip
/cast [@arena1,nomod][@arena2,mod:alt]Hex
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:shift,@player] [@party1,help,nodead] [@mouseover,help,nodead] [] Healing Surge
#showtooltip
/cast [mod:alt,@arena2,harm,nodead] [@arena1,harm,nodead] [] Hex
1 Like

Any idea why something like this doesn’t work? I even tried adding “help” and “help,nodead” after the @Syni part…

/cast [@Syni] Healing Surge 

but something like this DOES work?

/target Syni
/cast Healing Surge

The player named Syni is a friendly, real life player sitting next to me in Oribos, but not on the same server. Do you think that is why? I don’t have any addons or anything breaking stuff. I disabled everything. You think it has to do with them being on a different server??

You can only @name people who are in your group.

1 Like