Mouse Right Click Delay/More

I am having an issue where my right mouse button isn’t registering all the time or it’s delayed. I will be running and it will stop because the right mouse button simply doesn’t register. It seems this a common enough problem with no solution? Seems like a big issue that should be an easy fix.

Hey there Profezzor!

This specific problem is typically caused by a problem with local game files, an interface-level issue, or a conflicting third-party program running on the computer. Try resetting your User Interface, and if that doesn’t do the trick, type the following command into your in-game chat box, then press enter. You may receive a permission error, but the command will still work.

/console cvar_default

If the problem persists try closing potentially conflicting programs/applications by disabling startup items with the steps below. Before trying the steps below, please close unnecessary programs and restart your computer:

1. Press Ctrl+Shift+Esc to open the Task Manager.
  2. Click More Details in the bottom-left.
  3. Select the Startup tab.
  4. Right-click on each item listed and select Disable. Make sure all are “Disabled”.
  5. Restart the computer.

If the issue is resolved after restarting your system, you can enable each startup application one at a time to determine which one is causing the problem. You will need to restart between each application you enable.

Note: To re-enable startup applications, follow steps 1-4 and select Enable.

I hope this helps!

Try this, it’s what finally worked for me after what seemed like a hundred different things

• Exit WoW
  • Open the file World of Warcraft\WTF\Config.wtf and add the following lines :
    SET rawMouseEnable “1”
    **SET rawMouseAccelerationEnable "0"
    *** Save file and launch WoW

the MouseAccelerationEnable “0” bit that seemed to fix it for me. Hope this helps!

1 Like