Mouse cursor “sticking”

Same problem here.

How can the people who work at Blizz be this bad at their jobs. HOW? TELL me…HOW?

I just tried this, and yup it works to reproduce the issue for me.

To think it was only on my end at first and was contemplating on buying a new mouse. Just relieved I was able to find this thread beforehand. I can’t do high keys or 5 masks visions without a reliable cursor, even playing casual content was also frustrating as hell.

Does it every time during the turtle shell game.

Glad it wasn’t just me, thought it was my mouse at first.
Hopes its fixed soon.

This one has been happening to me since the last patch. Cursor sticks to shell game, uncross lines minigame, other naz mini game with matching colors, looting. Anything that involves clicking on a non-NPC seems to trigger it for me. makes the game very hard to play and has ruined some of my healer performances in mythic progression.

Yea dude we should’nt have to change our game play style to work around a bug that needs to be addressed by Blizzard. This is total BS, and still not even one freaking blue reply except to post into another section of the forums so we may possibly recieve the hlp were looking for. What kind of crap is this for your paying customers man?

Im just loading up WoW and I see they pushed the PTR patch to live which was supposed to fix the mouse issues. Make sure youre updated to version 8.3.7.35284 and try it now.

Edit: No issues for me so far. Seems fixed

1 Like

looks like its fixed now to me. only had time to test for 60s. ill update later when i have more play time

1 Like

im still having this issue as of now. noticing it alot more when play melee style - but as a clicker for ranged/healer - i tend to get screwed pretty bad when it happens , lol

I have not had it all day. Weird

Hotfix Notes 7/23/2020 // Scroll to System to see this has been fixed.

Would that this were true, I’m still having this issue and it’s driving me nuts D:

1 Like

still having the issue, just feels like my right mouse click comes unclicked while it is not.

GUYS I DUNNO WHAT MAGICAL SERVER-DEMON INFILTRATED MY CLIENT BUT ITS GONE! Anyone else still having the issue?

issue still happening

Same sort of issue… it’s like my mouse does not want to cooperate and target what I’m trying to target.

1 Like

Glad you bumped this. I use my mouse to move my characters, and while running they will all of a sudden stop for a second, or two in mid run. Just started happening today. Also noticed the cursor would kind of flicker every once in awhile to. Did the reload ui, etc, made sure graphic card drivers are up to date. Plugged mouse into different usb ports. Nothing seems to work. Like weird mouse latency. Only does it when in game.

2 Likes

At this point they are simply refusing to fix it and blues are blatantly ignoring any posts about the issue

2 Likes

I am having the same issue as the video listed for no reason. Just happen in game randomly

Is this ever going to be fixed? It’s making enjoying Shadowlands next to impossible. C’mon, Blizz! Pretty please?

2 Likes