Mouse cursor “sticking”

same exact issue, i have a Zowie FK-1 and the sensor has never been a problem, cursor sticking has never happened until patch on 7/22/20.

It’s definitely unplayable.

1 Like

This is not the same thing. This cvar does not help with the problem of the cursor sticking on my frames.

I currently have it set to 0 and my cursor is still sticking.

Here’s a good example from someone’s stream: https://www.twitch.tv/yumytv/clip/GorgeousPluckyTermiteSmoocherZ

7 Likes

Chiming in to say I’m having this exact issue. Only started happening after the recent patch.

1 Like

Thx for ringing in mr doorbell :slight_smile:

1 Like

+1. Please fix soon.

Having probs with my mouse since yesterday. Use my mouse to move my characters. And while moving my character will just randomly stop moving. Uninstalled, reinstalled the mouse, and drivers, and did the /reload ui thing, and still did not fix it. Only happens when playing wow. Other games the mouse works perfectly.

I have this exact issue in the video.

Been having this issue since patch

I am having the exact same issue as the video! So annoying, please fix this soon.

Very good video to show what it’s like in a real situation. Thank you. I am going to put it in the OP

I also have this issue, ever since the patch/maintenance this tuesday.

Highly annoying and I thought my brand new mouse suddenly broke.

Hopefully a fix will be available soon… Unplayable like this.

1 Like

Well I am glad that I googled the problem and found this post. I have been having the same issue since Tue. and thought it was just me.

1 Like

I am having the same problem mouse sticks to clickable or interactive objects and targets.

1 Like

@Blizzard, so when does a problem that is literally making the game unplayable for the players who are affected become a big enough issue to where you guys will actually fix it? I’ve spent over 3 hours today troubleshooting causes, and fixes for this issue and nothing has worked. I am experiencing exactly what these other players are experiencing, and its completely un acceptable. Please fix this, and if were being honest all the people on this thread should be compensated in some way because it is hindering gameplay so bad that we are losing out on progress as well as technically paying for unused days due to something that is caused by the developer.

3 Likes

Yes exactly, everyone keeps suggesting this to me as well and i’m like NO! lol it is not the same issue the damn mouse will like stick in place for a second or two then come back then do it again then come back like WTF Blizz!

Completely agreed, and the sad part is we will miss raids, mythic+s on one of the easiest weeks, and will not be compensated in game or IRL for it either. Gotta love it

Same here, i’ve tried reinstall the game, another mouse, and nothing.
My wife have same problem.

Oh dude you have no idea, I just spent a crap ton of money for my Birthday purchasing a whole new gaming rig, and literally the next day after setup i start experiencing this, and cannot troubleshoot the issue. I was starting to think it was either my mouse ( brand new 100$ gaming mouse ) or my brand new unit was damaged in some way. Im so glad that i found this thread.