Mouse Bugged

im aware of other post but this is obsurd over few yrs they still cant fix the mouse bug with /script SetCVar(“rawMouseEnable”, 1) im at a loss not sure wat else to do ive done everything from that cvr to options disabling mouse acceralation dpi settigs new mouse reinstallin not sure wat to do and ever since ive played the game never had this issue untill garbo pre patch shadowlands how come there is no “fast” fix for this wat else can u do not pissing and moaning but kinda just confused why this is still a thing

2 Likes

Hi Rango

There have been a good number of mouse issues after the patch. One common fix is disabling addons. Atlas loot was one addon I recall. A full UI reset might be in order. You could try that as a test:

As I mentioned this is a test. If it doesn’t help simply remove the OLD from your original folders then delete the new folders the game installed. This will return your original settings

ok i tried this and its still doing the same thing im rango btw

I was doing fine, and suddenly now I can’t left or right click anything near my character. Maybe half the time at any distance from my character, at JUST the right angle, etc. Can’t “grab” camera with right button. Can’t accept quests. Can’t target/select things. Nothing. Happened when I logged out and back in, zero changes made and was playing fine five minutes ago. Game now unplayable.

• Disabled all addons, no change
  • Shut down Discord and all other external apps, no change
  • Rebooted PC, no change
  • Mouse is working fine everywhere but ingame, its like there’s a big invisible box taking up a huge chunk of my screen that I can’t click through

EDIT: Looks like disabling Atlasloot fixed it. Saw this posted elsewhere and tried it. Not sure what is going on, because I disabled ALL mods and still had the problem, turned them all back on and disabled JUST Atlasloot and it fixed it.

ya i literally deleted all my addons restarted pc game only had wow opened ive done it all /cvr defaualt etc i mean the works only thing left is to do a complete reinstall idk wat else to do lol like how does one play the game when right clickin mouse button turning right but ur mouse cursor is goin left of screen xD like the camera is fighting me to turn right

Hey there,

Does enabling mouse sensitivity help at all? Under the option to enable it there is also a slider bar to adjust how quickly it will work with the game. I might also try adjusting mouse look speed.

Both options will be on the in-game interface settings menu under mouse.

Let us know how it goes, or if this has already been tested!

I am not running atlas loot and i’ve tried turning the 3 addons i do run off individually with no luck. I run dbm, skada and tom tom. I have also tried adjusting the mouse sensitivity both high and low with no luck. I still can not click on any npc or mob target which is a big problem when the only way you can target a monster is with tab. Hope this feedback helps.

Since the prepatch, I’ve had problems with Atlas Loot and Titan Panel causing the issue of not being able to click on anything around my characters. Thankfully, Titan Panel has been updated and doesn’t cause this problem anymore, but Atlas Loot does.

There could be other addons causing this, addons I don’t have so can’t check. One thing you could do is something I discovered via an older blue post. In your chat, type " /fstack " This will show what frames are overlapping in the window. A box pops up when you mouse over a frame, and an arrow in the box points at the frame you are hovering over. I used this to discover that Atlas Loot was causing a problem, since its frame/box was over the area I couldn’t mouse. You might be able to find other addons that are causing problems this way.

Edit: BTW, forgot to mention you can simply type " /fstack" again to exit the display of those frames.

Been there, done that. There are still huge problems with the mouse. come on guys, you have been doing this for 16 years for just this game, not including Diablo and all the others. This should have been a seamless pre-patch. Even though this “pre-patch” had no new content other than nerfing and shrinking our toons.

I am also having right click issues. I have disabled all of my addons and also reset UI with no luck. I have tested my mouse and the right click input is completely fine outside of WoW.
When I’m turning my camera sometimes my right click “releases” either completely or only for a brief moment. The duration of this unclicking is inconsistent. In the heat of combat, because of the click releasing, I often select another target making me lose a second or two of precious combat time. This bug wouldn’t be so awful if there was a way to disable targeting with right click.

I’m having the same issue. Turning on mouse sensitivity helped some, but there’s still an issue somewhere. I"m using a Razer Naga 2012

well ive reinstalled completely wiped my blizzard/wow folders cache clean no addons fresh install and its still does this stuttering with right click absolutely annoyin i stopped playin bc of this hoping this weeks update would change my issue and still happening its not my mouse considering ive tried 2 different mice and still does it unfortunately im dealin with it atm just hope this resolves before SL thanks everyone that has helped