Mount Macro using Heavenly Drum

I would like to automatically use the Heavenly Drum prior to mounting up.

/use Heavenly Drum
/use Amber Ardenmoth

This simple macro seems to work. If the drum is not on cooldown it uses it then my mount. I get the little speed boost it offers without having to remember to manually use it.

I don’t think I can have a macro to only use the drum if it is available IF macros don’t seem to exist anymore.

The downside is the error messages I get when the drum is on cooldown. Can I suppress the audio and visual error messages? I found earlier posts on this but they seemed to be obsolete.

EDIT: I forgot to add that I know that I can disable all error speech in the normal interface, but I would rather just disable it for the length of this specific macro, not universally. similarly /run UIErrorsFrame:Hide() C_Timer.After(0, function() UIErrorsFrame:Clear() UIErrorsFrame:Show() end) disabled the visual error universally.

EDIT 2: I fudged a trinket macro together (stolen code) that might work for something like this. it seems to suppress both error messages, but nowhere near enough chars left for me to use my drum and mount.

/console Sound_EnableErrorSpeech 0
/use 14
/run C_Timer.After(0, function() SetCVar(“Sound_EnableErrorSpeech”, 1) UIErrorsFrame:Clear() end)
/run UIErrorsFrame:Hide() C_Timer.After(0, function() UIErrorsFrame:Clear() UIErrorsFrame:Show() end)