Mount help

New 110 here, I need help finding a mount. One mount I’ve had my eye on that is within my realm of possibilities to get is the Nakk the Thunderer mount, the Bloodhoof Bull, but the problem I’m having is he’s a world boss with an extremely long respawn timer and I just cannot find the timer on it anywhere, and I can’t really afford to sit around in Nagrand all day. What would be the best way/time for me to find the boss?

Check all spawn points and realm hop if he’s not there.

Don’t believe spawn timers. For every post on wowhead about the spawn time of a rare, there’s a dozen more reporting a different spawn time.

A timer is not the only factor in a rare respawn. Some rares share a timer with other rares - in rare A is up, Rare B won’t spawn. Some expansions, notably WotLK, have a limit on the number of rares up at one time.

There is a secrets discord that you can get pinged to kill it. I got all my kills that way and many times they do summon you as well.

https://discord.gg/wowsecrets

I got my Time Lost Proto Drake that way as well. Make sure you follow the rules though, or you will get banned. = )

1 Like