Mount Giveaway!

Hi Khaz’Goroth and Dath’Remar

I’ve been thinking of a way to give something small back to a realm who has supported my mount selling quite a lot. I thought I would try and run a competition possibly weekly or fortnightly depending how it goes with the winner receiving a Reins of the Tamed Bloodfeaster.

As the only mounts I have left are on another server I play on the winner MUST have an allied race unlocked otherwise they cannot learn the mount which means I will give the mount to the runner up. So please only enter if you have an allied race class unlocked.

I will give this weeks winner the mount on Tuesday evening or whenever they are online at the same time I am and they will be announced in this post. I am going to try and think of ways to have a better competition but for now it’s as easy as selecting a number between 1-50 and whoever guesses correctly wins the mount.

• If 2 people guess the same number then whoever chose it first will be winner.
  • If nobody selects the winning number then the winner will be whoever is closest to the number
  • If the number for example is 38 and 2 people have guessed 37 and 39 then the number lower will be the winner.

Please only enter once and post from your main. Goodluck and I hope you guys like the idea. If you have any ideas how I can run a better competition feel free to message me in game <3

Bought a mount from you a few days ago (on an alt), I like you.
The amount of posts in this thread would suggest my chances are good and I got nothing to lose!