Mount farmers, what are you farming today

Legion Midnight. I need that red horse bad for my DK.

1 Like

Yesterday I got winterspring frostsaber. Yes, old mount, but new for me. And I gotta say it was the best daily so far. I’m kinda new to wow (started on 2013 but I only started playing routinely last January), so I haven’t seen many dailies, but this one really got me. Tied me emotionally – mainly with the sepia picture we receive of it playing with his first toy. I got really emotional when I opened the letter, and I felt fullfilment as the dailies journey ended. Very rewarding!

I also got yesterday the azure water strider, a mount that everyone said it would be necessary during BfA.

But I also keep on my fight to get raven lord (another old mount), the thundering onyx serpent and the phosphorescent stone drake. I mean, mainly!

Oh and I totally forgot: I’m working on the the tillers to get the white riding goat which I find very cute. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Also same, i have no idea how many Deathwing kills i have spread across my characters but its a lot.

I did get my Infinite Timereaver this past timewalking though! So im satisfied for now.

1 Like

I picked up the Highland Mustang and Skullripper this weak, I’m taking a break from mount farming for a week or so.

The one from mythic HFC and BRF.

Around 25 run each and still no luck.

OMG just got fiery warhorses reins, also got skullripper earlier today yay

2 Likes

ultraxion mount 500 trys and counting

im farming call of duty infinite warfare kills

My main account has 484 kills on deathwing. I have had Expiriment 12-B drop 5 times and Lifebinders Handmaid twice.

Still no Blazing drake. I think I am done farming mounts for a while.

Edit: The Addon Rarity parses through your characters statistics page and plucks out the numbers blizzard provides. Download it and log onto each of your characters. That is where my very specific 484 kills comes from.

Ive been working on the 3 mythic 5 man mounts since day 1 of BFA. Ive managed to get the bird from Freehold but I’m slowly working on doing as many runs of underrot/kings rest. I have 5 120 alliance and 1 120 horde I try to do it on but I never do all 12 runs…

Kind of took a break from farming mounts as hardcore as I was, but I still do Eye of Eternity for the Azure drake to complete my achievement on like 9 toons. I feel your pain on the ICC one.

Pandaria world bosses, Rukhmar, and Karazhan.

I have all [soloable] raid mounts so I’m good there.

The only one I am currently farming is galleon because I have one character parked at the farm there. I am working on my toy collection right now - once I get that up to the 400, I will do the last 25 or so mounts for the final horde of hoofbeats achievement.

Oops, I still try for the chimera from darkshore as well. That one I have seen drop for so many people but so far after about 30 or so kills nothing for me.

Managed to farm up the Amber direhorn from a warbringer right before reset, then after the reset I had the Felsteel Annihilator drop in HFC! Still need a TON of other drops though, back to work!

pretty much got everything i like the look of , sugestions on a postcard what i should be farming :slight_smile:

Same bit I’m real sick of the stupid long rp in dragon soul wish we had an option to skip it

2 Likes

omg yes! I wish we could skip it too.

Still gouging my eyes out hunting for Invincible’s Reins and Ashes of Al’ar mounts.

It has become like a drug, need to get my fix every Tuesday.

Galleon and Iron Hoof!

These are on my top farming list.

Now if only Blizzard would fix the Mythic Hellfire Assault so I can farm the Mythic Hellfire Citadel raid for transmog and this mount.