Mount farmers, what are you farming today

Sha.
As always.
:c

I’ve farmed lots of the mounts over the years. Now, I am doing dailies, for the argent tournament.

There are numerous mounts, both flying and land based from the vendors as well as tabards and transmogs if that is your thing. There is even a pet.

But, get ready to do months (years?) of dailies if you want everything.

Not really a mount farmer per se but I am working towards the Blood Serpent spawned from Abyssal Fragments which have so far been impossible to farm and are hellaciously expensive on the AH. I’ll get it eventually, 9 frags so far.

WOOT! I got lucky and the onyxian drake dropped for me on my third run today!

Now I have to decide which drake to go after next…

3 Likes

Ill be trying to finish my glory of thundering raider. So far 10 resets and theres one damn cultist that refuses to come to the party so i can finish the last achieve. Hoping this doesn’t get too ugly since I actually started thisa couple of months ago.

Game got so bad that I decided to stop playing.

3 Likes

There’s a few. Ironhoof Destroyer, Felsteel Anhillator, the Legion Midnight mount, and a few more.

You and me both, sister.

1 Like

The MoP world boss mounts … because their drop rate is abysmal.

Blazing drake (and any other mounts from that raid), Midnight from Return to Kara (and probably looking into farming the smoldering ember wing soon), I’ve only seen 2 mounts from Arathi drop, so the rest of those, haven’t seen any in Darkshore at all, so those, most of the world drop mounts from MoP… the endless vicious cycle of bad RNG.

Llothien prowler… it will be mine.

Ruk and Sha with a combined total of ~2500 kills yet nothing. That’s my punishment for causing trouble on the forums.

i was lucky and got it after 3 runs now i need Life-Binder’s Handmaiden

I received Ashes of Al’ar today! So happy to have this awesome mount

4 Likes

grats dude. it’s my favorite flying mount i use on all of my non-warlock alts! (my warlocks use the purple class hall mount)

I’m trying to get the Antoran Flamehound or whatever it is.

That good boi combines like… everything I love into one big monster.

I think I’m good on mounts until flying is unlocked sooner than later - got this a month or so ago - love it:

The usual - Invincible and the Blazing Drake.

So, I’m a farmer, I can farm a raid or dungeon for rare stuff to sell over and over and over and over without ever getting bored of it. But even I am sick and tired of ICC and Dragonsoul.

Blah, blah, blah, shut up Arthas, just die and let me loot you. You too Deathwing, stop the monologuing!

3 Likes

I wish they would let you skip Spine of Deathwing. I hate that more than anything. It bugs out so frequently. . .

1 Like

I would farm the life-binders handmaiden if I could skip the spine in DS. As for this week? I am going to farm when the darkshore warfront opens to the horde. I am a tad low on mounts I don’t have and want to farm.