Mount Equipment - Comfortable Rider's Barding Bug

So this mount equipment isn’t working in Shadowlands.

I am getting regularly dazed and demounted in all zones.

Can someone please attention this.

Thank you :slight_smile:

45 Likes

Are you using any mount in particular? I did the entire campaign to 60 using my Void Talon and didn’t get dazed once then 2 days ago started using my Sky Golem and I’ve been getting dazed (albeit rarely) ever since.

I’ve been getting dazed on drake of four winds, ensorcelled everwyrm, and skygolem - the main 3 mounts I’ve been using. Seems to be univeral for me.

Just throwing in a reply here to say that I’ve also experienced this on the Sky Golem.

3 Likes

getting dazed while using the Sky Golem isn’t a bug, as the mount is exempt from all equipment due to its already present ability. if you hover over the mount equipment while riding the Sky Golem, it tells you exactly that.

4 Likes

I have been regularly getting dazed on two characters with the Barding on both

Having this issue as well! Barding doesn’t work with any mount I tried to use, I keep getting dazed.

Chiming in to say I continue to experience this as well, herb farming has been even more of a pain than usual.

Having same issue here with all my mounts. Really sucks as i destroyed my nat pagle water walking one for this.

Because the Sky Golem and cousin Mechanized Lumber Extractor already give the ability to herb while mounted like a pseudo-druid, mount equipment have NEVER worked on these mounts (even if you aren’t an herbalist). If you hover your cursor over these mounts in your journal, it would say as such.

Aquatic mounts, the [Sky Golem] and the [Mechanized Lumber Extractor] are the only mounts where the mount equipment won’t take effect.

-WoW Gamepedia

You can just go buy another water walking one if you wanted to switch back to that.

Oh wow! Thanks for that. Well that’s a much more simple explanation!

Fix this please

1 Like

Yup, getting dazed on my sky golem while farming herbs, I just switched out my water walking on my mount equipment just have this not work at all.

mount equipment does not work on the Sky Golem.

1 Like

It says right on the tool tip for certain mounts

“This mount doesn’t benefit from Mount Equipment”

Check to see if the mounts you are using have this in their tooltip. If they do it is not a bug, if they don’t then it is but only with that specific mount.

2 Likes

Aside from the Sky Golem / Lumber Extractor mounts, something else to consider is if are you using the mount equipment crafted from Battle for Azeroth Leatherworking, or the “New” mount equipment crafted from Shadowlands Leatherworking. I am using the Shadowlands crafted with no issues in the Shadowlands.

1 Like

That sort of thing should be mentioned in the item itself, which doesn’t mention that it only works with SOME mounts.

You realize this would be posted in two dozen different places among your game ui and someone, somewhere will still complain that this asterisk wasn’t legible at this very, specific, spot, that nobody other than them would refer to, right? Most everybody will have to go into the mount journal to pull mounts from and place on their bars for quick access and that’s where it’s seen the first time, every time.

They are the same. If you inspect the item, it still shows Battle for Azeroth as the expansion, and has the same ID.

1 Like