Mount drop hotfix?

What a face slap to the people who’ve farmed this dozens of times and were fortunate to get it. They thought they had something special.

Lucky player after farming with army of alts:

omg it dropped! Like hardly anyone else has this! I’m gonna be the envy of my realm! This is definitely the only mount I’ll use for a while.

Blizz:

uhmm yea we’re just gonna give it to everybody bruh

:crazy_face:

4 Likes

I hope you’re joking with this post…

Army of alts would still be farming something. I got the toy and mount yesterday on tries 2 & 3. Yeah, it felt good to have a flex. But that isn’t diminished by everyone having the mount now.

1 Like

All I can think of upon reading your post is a soccer player making a wild and crazy dive, rolling around in the ground screaming after someone lightly brushed against their sleeve.

2 Likes

Does the mount auto appear in the mount journal?

My DK didn’t get any mount just now
/double checked bags, just saw 34 gold and some silver/copper

You get a clicky item

I demand the doomwalker to be my next mount and it does big AoE damage while walking, can instant cast, and turn into a submarine while under water. Also has an auction house

No, it drops the usual mount-learning token (but it only drops if you don’t already have it)

Lord Kazzak is the world boss right?

Doomwalker. A cousin of the Fel Reaver. He spawns right outside the entrance to the Caverns of Time.

1 Like

Somebody told me Dark Portal

takes a drink

Oh, it’s gonna be one of THOSE threads…

Lol he was being sarcastic (Swarf just be like that)

Lord Kazzak is one of the three old world bosses you kill for another weekly quest that’s been around for a few years now.

“Oh no, I won’t be special!!!”

Did you really think you were special with your low rez ugly grey mount?

1 Like

looks around

Who are you talking to?

Them

got it yesterday on an alt. since loot from Doomwalker is not from a loot cache (instead just pushed into inventory) i presume that it will never show up again on any of the 29 alts i will run vs DW for anniversary event.

Yeah, that was after the whole raid got a mount.

2 Likes

But most mounts get ignored no matter how rare or hard it was to get. I stopped using Invincible not long after I got it.

1 Like